=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you angry when somebody knife you ?

Go down 
+2
ta2edwhiteboy
gblancov
6 posters

Do you hate when somebody knife you ?
Yes
Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_lcap16%Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
No
Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_lcap4%Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Don't Care
Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_lcap40%Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
Depends on...
Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_lcap40%Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Empty
PostSubject: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:46 pm

I am just thinking about this.
Sometimes when I knife one of our =GoW= members, I feel like something is wrong.
I don't feel nothing special when I knife other players, but our own =GoW= members is different.
When I kill somebody, knife it or other way, I don't see Who I am shoothing or knifing, specially when the battle is intense.
But, anyway, Knifing looks like something personal, and Would like to know what do you think about this ?
Say Sorry, will help ? Or just don't say anything ? What Do you think ?
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:03 pm

hmm.. well I think when u knife someone it's more of a "i OWNED YOU" type of deal.. lol, some people do get upset, If I get knifed I try and get them back ASAP! but for the most part, knifing is just like anything else... a kill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:29 pm

a kill is a kill, whats there to get mad about? im sure ill get lucky and kill you at a later date Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:05 am

moozer213 wrote:
a kill is a kill, whats there to get mad about? im sure ill get lucky and kill you at a later date Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

A knife fight is different, because when you pull out your knife and the other player too (not too many players), somebody will die with honor.
But when somebody comes from behind and knife you, oops, that hurts, because you were not alert.
Back to top Go down
Auto7
Private
Auto7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:03 am

I don't get angry cause I think it's more humiliating to defib them than to knife them. Anyone can knife now a days, so I'd just go get them back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/auto8

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:03 am

dont care but i hate when fucker pulls the gun on me,other than that its all about skillz
Back to top Go down
Billman748
Private
Billman748

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:05 am

yeah but its always fun to bring a knife to a pistol fight Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:58 am

Billman748 wrote:
yeah but its always fun to bring a knife to a pistol fight Twisted Evil

u mean pistol to the knife fight?
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:42 pm

only time I get angry is when me and another are knife fighting and one of his teamates come up with a smg and shoots me in the back... at least he could have waited till I killed him, then shoot me in the back... damn.
Back to top Go down
ReydeEsp
Private

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:54 pm

well it depends on who does it... i usually like to get my revenge on them, but it pisses me off when someone does it while u r shooting someone else...
it always feels good when u do it though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:37 pm

ReydeEsp wrote:
well it depends on who does it... i usually like to get my revenge on them, but it pisses me off when someone does it while u r shooting someone else...
it always feels good when u do it though

spidey__killer wrote:
only time I get angry is when me and another are knife fighting and one of his teamates come up with a smg and shoots me in the back... at least he could have waited till I killed him, then shoot me in the back... damn.

i hate when ppl do that,drives me nuts, especially when u try to knife fight and some idiot kill ur opponent right in front off.
ohh yea dont pull ur knife on buffet hes still gonna try to shoot ur ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you angry when somebody knife you ?   Are you angry when somebody knife you ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you angry when somebody knife you ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Polls-
Jump to: