=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Empty
PostSubject: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:22 am

i had "so much fan" just came back from Tennessee, damn that was a long ride, spend over 180 bucks on god damn diesel and 50 bucks on food, over all 12 hours of driving in 1 day. My boss will be happy i just made him $15,000 in one day. i had to go to Union University up there ,god damn they have some hot ass chicks and a lot of big time rednecks lol.
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:52 am

I'm glad you had fan in tenacy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:50 pm

HAHAH TENACY I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 am

pricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:06 am

cyclops
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:07 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:36 am

oh Brutal I feel for you, I wish that's all I had to drive everyday, lmao... (I'm a truck driver)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:06 pm

lol i thought those 18 wheelers gonna kill me on the highway. trust me thats not fun in that ford F800 box truck with most crappiest and uncomfortable interior plus it cant go more than 68 ml/h down the hill so i think i deserve some petty.
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 am

bahahaha, that sucks....atleast you didn't have to go on horse drawn carriage cheers
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:58 am

lol! well you're what us 18 wheelers call a 6 wheeler, or weekend warrior, lmao... just remember "slower traffic stay right" and we wont hate you lol!
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:01 pm

no.... u should just ram brutal from the back... he is taking polish sausage's and selling them on the streets... thats why he goes so far.. hhha
Back to top Go down
spenbrom
Private
spenbrom

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:28 pm

At least the weekend warriors arn't as bad as the 4-wheelers on the cell phones or computers in the hammer lane doing 45mph. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:51 pm

spidey__killer wrote:
lol! well you're what us 18 wheelers call a 6 wheeler, or weekend warrior, lmao... just remember "slower traffic stay right" and we wont hate you lol!

lol fuck weekend warrior bs ,i don't wanna drive that shit again and of course as a smart and respectfully driver i was driving in the right lane
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:16 pm

okay, so weekend warriors are primarily reserved for RV's and Uhauls, anyways I can tell you countless numbers of stories of things I've seen on the road, I drive an average of 3400 miles a week and still make it home for the weekends most of the time, not that it's completely legal, my log books don't realy tell the truth, but they look good.

oh and spenbrom, I'm usually on my cpu when I drive, just not at 45mph, My 80,000lbs is rarely under 70
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:15 pm

spidey__killer wrote:
okay, so weekend warriors are primarily reserved for RV's and Uhauls, anyways I can tell you countless numbers of stories of things I've seen on the road, I drive an average of 3400 miles a week and still make it home for the weekends most of the time, not that it's completely legal, my log books don't realy tell the truth, but they look good.

oh and spenbrom, I'm usually on my cpu when I drive, just not at 45mph, My 80,000lbs is rarely under 70

lol that F800 didn't go more than 68 down the hill with pedal in the metal( something over 2500 RPMS and shit was still slow lol)
Back to top Go down
spenbrom
Private
spenbrom

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:06 pm

spidey__killer wrote:

Your dispatch cpu?
I have my dispatch and gps on at all times as well and usually aroud 70 since I got 525hp
to push the rig up & down the hills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Suspect rocket science
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....   St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St.L ,MO to Tennessee,Jacson and back....
Page 1 of 1