=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a quick hi

Go down 
+2
captainlee413
MrPerfect
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrPerfect
Private

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:20 am

I wanted to thank you guyz for lettin this old noob play with you guyz last night. I haven't played in almost a year, as my clan played RainbowSix: Ravenshield, and now COD4, so it was a refreshing treat to play BF2.

I did want to apologize for the few RAMS, as they weren't on purpose, I'm actually pretty good flying, but after reinstalling, I had my turn and roll set backwards on my stick Smile

If you guyz don't mind I know you have some good pilots around here, so I could really use some training in the dog fights. Although I prefer to fly the attach choppers, but its hard to find someone that wants to be gunner (I guess there's no glory in it.) But if you need a gunner, I am happy to do it, I like it, but you gotta let me fly now and then Smile

Anyways, look for me by the name pf pwf.MrPerfect, I may change it to just MrPerfect and start over, as my current team is not associated to BF2 at all.

Peace, see ya tonight after I get out of class...groan..

MrPerfect
Back to top Go down
captainlee413
Private
captainlee413

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:44 am

it was good playing with you too last night. What kind of class are you taking? BTW i know Mullet would gun for you Smile. As for me I prefer flying myself but wouldnt mind gunning for you. Jump on our server whenever you can. What times do you usually play?

PS Your wife must be happy she found Mr.Perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:54 am

captainlee413 wrote:
PS Your wife must be happy she found Mr.Perfect Smile

hey hey now, "life partner"...found Mr. Perfect BAHAHAHAHA Very Happy J.M. havent played with you yet Mr.P but I always enjoy new people, cya around
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:22 am

lol,great playing last night
i never seen a jet ram 2 tanks before lol
hell yes ill gun for anyone,atleast once
cya on soon
Back to top Go down
captainlee413
Private
captainlee413

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:21 pm

O YEAH....i forgot about that ram....2 tanks....however it kllled u mullet and just blew my tank up off the ground because the jet went under the tank...but it didnt kill me. I've never gotten airborne in a tank before
Back to top Go down
MrPerfect
Private

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Heh. Well, that two tank ram was hilarious, I was actually just trying to fly through the tree's and clipped one and got lucky... Then I ramed the heli, I thought I could scoot under it, but I guess I miss judged, then I was capturing a flag real low, and someone else was capturing the flag above me and I hit my throttle and tk'd him.

Overall, I did just O'k, I just got to get my hovering skillz back to par...

Well you guyz seem cool enough thanks for the welcome.

BTW. I am MrPerfect Smile And I guess my wife thinks so too, she's stuck with me the past 17 years Smile (Unbeleiveable, I know) So, I work full-time plus some, go to school fulltime at Phoenix campus and game full time. I usually get on around 10-10:30pm and play till about 1:30-2am 4-7 days a week.

Oh, and I'm currently taking Statistics II which sucks ass CaptainLee.

I'll see ya guyz tonight after class though.

Oh one more btw: Could you pm your vent info? I know you say to use the ingame comms, but I hate them..so yeah...
Back to top Go down
MrPerfect
Private

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:01 pm

How many members do you guyz have?
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:47 pm

I dunno... I think around 40ish?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:02 pm

captian lee, you dumb ass, you should ahve screen shotted it
Back to top Go down
captainlee413
Private
captainlee413

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:21 pm

i was laughing too much. Mr.Perfect i had stats but just one semester for my prereqs to pharmacy school. Im currently trying to get in. That one semester was enough for me. were you talking in eastern times ....or pacific? I would like to play with you more often. Check your messages BTW
Back to top Go down

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:19 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:22 pm

damn, that reminds me i should have recorded pyro when he was using his VOIP changer on my dad, me and Stludde couldnt fly. but it must have been fun to see a flying tank
Back to top Go down
MrPerfect
Private

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:43 pm

captainlee413 wrote:
i was laughing too much. Mr.Perfect i had stats but just one semester for my prereqs to pharmacy school. Im currently trying to get in. That one semester was enough for me. were you talking in eastern times ....or pacific? I would like to play with you more often. Check your messages BTW

I play CST, so 10:30 CST is 11:30 EST and 8:30 PST Smile
Back to top Go down
captainlee413
Private
captainlee413

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:49 am

im central too so thats good
Back to top Go down
marine6914
Private
marine6914

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:12 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:29 pm

lol thats a funny one
Just a quick hi Hahahaahahwtf

Yobabysdaddy is friend of mine who was in that tank infront of the flag, he killed me and i re spawn on boo boo and next thing i know i get my badge with out killing any1.

now look on the top how he died lol, thats funniest shit ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a quick hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hi   Just a quick hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: