=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"

Go down 
+2
chynawite
spidey__killer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Empty
PostSubject: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:29 pm

I have a question... what are the "sweet spots?" I've seen guys take out tanks with the anti tank kit w/2 shots, and most of the time I'll hit them 3 or 4 times before I kill 'em... and the attack helos, I've seen anti tank take them out in one shot before... is there a list of vehicle sweeet spots any where or is no one willing to give out this valuable information? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
chynawite
Private

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:04 pm

you should go check out "hit points" on the net. Just find a bf2 site, google it probably, and it should show you all the damage spot on all the land/air vehicles. Tanks are most vulnerable directly under the turret, only while its pointed up, or only on the front or back of the tank treds. not the sides. good luck
there is also a one hit spot but its difficult to hit
Back to top Go down
Billman748
Private
Billman748

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Another sweet spot for armored vehicles is the back were you see the gas jug, Its hard to hit from long distances though.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
ReydeEsp
Private

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:18 pm

with the helo you want to hit the engines or right where the propeller connects to the body
propeller spot is 2 shots with anti tank, but its tough to hit

also the tv missle kills everything one shot!!! assuming the hit box doesnt fuck up like always
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:27 pm

ReydeEsp wrote:
with the helo you want to hit the engines or right where the propeller connects to the body
propeller spot is 2 shots with anti tank, but its tough to hit

also the tv missle kills everything one shot!!! assuming the hit box doesnt fuck up like always

He is asking shooting with antitank, not with helo.
Back to top Go down
Veins
Private
Veins

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:54 am

I know this is an old thread, but I still think this will help a few people:

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/hitpoints.php

Make sure you click the pictures on that site.

There's a way to kill tanks with 1 shot, as chynawite said. If you click the "tank vs tank" picture and download the video, it'll show how.

*edits*

So I just tested the tank weak spots by myself and that site is pretty accurate to what happened in my testing. However, the one-hit kill is very hard to get, I've tried it many times and only pulled it off a very few times, but there is the ricochet shot, the same way you do it when you try for the one-hit, and it does HEAVY damage, it brought down the tank to 5 bars. It's pretty easy to do in short or medium range, but you can't do it when the tank is sitting side-ways at you, if anything, just go for it's tracks in back and front, it takes the health down half way all the time.
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:16 am

nice to know Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"   Vehicle "Sweet Spots?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vehicle "Sweet Spots?"
Page 1 of 1