=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What days are best for playing

Go down 
+2
Delmiroc
gblancov
6 posters

Sunday
What days are best for playing Vote_lcap21%What days are best for playing Vote_rcap
 21% [ 15 ]
Monday
What days are best for playing Vote_lcap11%What days are best for playing Vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Tuesday
What days are best for playing Vote_lcap11%What days are best for playing Vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Wednesday
 11% [ 8 ]
Thurdsay
 11% [ 8 ]
Friday
What days are best for playing Vote_lcap18%What days are best for playing Vote_rcap
 18% [ 13 ]
Saturday
What days are best for playing Vote_lcap17%What days are best for playing Vote_rcap
 17% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 73

AuthorMessage
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

What days are best for playing Empty
PostSubject: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Saturday for me.
Back to top Go down
Delmiroc
Private

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:00 pm

it has to be FRIDAY!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:18 pm

EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Everyday, all the noobs come out on the weekend and stats take longer to update. Suspect
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:07 pm

weekends I try and spend time with kids... but find time to play at night when they r sleeping
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:24 pm

I love Mondays, cuz if im on in the morning mean i don't have to be at work lol and there are bunch of dumb kids who hates Mondays at school so they skipp and play loL(used to do it myself ahahahahaahah) and Fridays is the just best day u can think off
Back to top Go down
jellybean1
Private

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:08 pm

sundays would be best!! bounce
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Fridays usually for me, I usually come back off the road by Fri morning, out by Sunday morning, I try to play on Saturdays but I gotta give time for the kids too, especialy with the newborn now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What days are best for playing   What days are best for playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Polls-
Jump to: