=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Keyboard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: My Keyboard   My Keyboard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:53 am

Is broken the letter after o doesnt work and my enter button doesnt work and it does an x instead of doing enter......SO What keyboard should I get???http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_21&products_id=76 I like the Lycosa alot!
Back to top Go down

My Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Keyboard   My Keyboard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:40 am

go with logitech G15 u gonna love it,its around 90 bucks now
Back to top Go down
spenbrom
Private
spenbrom

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-13

My Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Keyboard   My Keyboard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:02 am

I thought about both the razer key boards, but they got bad reviews. Instead I went with the G15 and I like it very much.
That is the one I reccomend.
Back to top Go down

My Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Keyboard   My Keyboard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:35 pm

yap g15 is awesome i had no probs with it even that i spilled yogurt on it lol, washed it with hot watter and dried it out really good and works just perfect.
only bad thing is that i have 2 place were paint came off under the space bar and and control alt area i wonder why lol
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

My Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Keyboard   My Keyboard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:42 pm

hey Brutal, how does the display work with Vent?
Back to top Go down

My Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Keyboard   My Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:57 am

jbuffethed wrote:
hey Brutal, how does the display work with Vent?
in vent options under Globa there is a check box fot logitech g15, just click it and it will work

on display it show who's talking,who joined ,who left, who's in the room and name of the room. pretty much like overlay only on keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Keyboard   My Keyboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Keyboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: