=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAmn, thats all I gotta say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

DAmn, thats all I gotta say Empty
PostSubject: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:36 am

Cliffs: 16yrs old and has 7 kids( 2 sets of triplets) affraid

A 16-year-old Argentine girl has given birth to female triplets - for the second time.
The girl, named only as Pamela, had her first set of female triplets aged 15, having first given birth to a son when she was just 14.

All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment.

While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina.

In bars and cafes, as well as the letters pages of newspapers, there has been widespread criticism of Pamela's alleged promiscuity.

Seeking more

Pamela's family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter and rapidly increasing number of grandchildren, says they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception.

The teenager, who will be 17 on Monday, comes from the remote town of Leones in the central Argentine province of Cordoba.
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:34 am

affraid affraid no me gusta
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:36 am

Poor Education.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:14 pm

holy shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:35 pm

what a slut lol
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:21 pm

lmao Brutal lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:22 pm

spidey__killer wrote:
lmao Brutal lol!

i mean cmon 4 babies at that age wtf go to school instead of giving bj's and etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAmn, thats all I gotta say   DAmn, thats all I gotta say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAmn, thats all I gotta say
Page 1 of 1