=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

foxxxy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

foxxxy Empty
PostSubject: foxxxy   foxxxy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:32 am

foxxxy

It's a good thing you're mully's buddy cause the tsh forums had very extensive posts of linking your hash with several accounts and aimbotting. I dont remember all the details but it was a very big deal at the time. You were investigated and busted. Out of respect for Mully I'll drop it here but I can certainly repost the TSH discussions here if needed. We just banned two people for cheating and TSH is just as hard and to protect our standings with TWL we don't want any associations with hacks that have to resort to sex appeal to get business. That may work on the teenagers but not here.

Sorry for reposting Blanco, I know you intended to close the discussion.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

foxxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxxxy   foxxxy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:43 am

Np Satterwhite, Who the fuck she thinks she is, coming to our house and start offending members.

Last edited by gblancov on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325

foxxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxxxy   foxxxy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:23 am

gblancov wrote:
Np Satterwhite, Who the fuck she thinks she is, coming to our house and start offending members.

Yeah pissed me off attacking moozer like that, not knowing what SHE was talking about....

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/rpi.cgi?offset=0;count=0;page=first;search=GUID;game=--All%20Games--;par=6d2f8a4cb63344f8d2a3b5fc50a8c69c%20;limit=20;alias_type=smart;query=Search;_accCheck=1

Courtesy of TSH admin:

You will not be accepted in to TSH. You will also not be allowed on our servers in the future.

Your Ban was put into place due to third party software NOT a leaked CD Key. In this case, the software found was an AIMBOT. If you wish to get your ban lifted, I would first talk to the clan who's server you(or your hash) was banned from. That would be the DOD website. That would be the place to start. More than likely, a human admin, not software, banned you and they may have a screenshot.

Now on the topic of hacking in our server, even if you didn't hack in your server, we do honor the PB MBL and we do have a zero tolerance policy for such behavior. Just because you did not hack in our server does not mean that you don't hack in others servers. Now I'm not acusing you of playing fair in our server, then going to another one and hacking. But part of being fair with the recruitment process is equal treatment, and a listing on the MBL is an automatic disqualifier from recruitment. If you do manage to get the ban lifted you may at that time discuss the situation with the CO and XO of the BF2 division. That's not a promise, but the ban would have to be cleared before any further consideration was taken.
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

foxxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxxxy   foxxxy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:38 am

what the heck happened affraid
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

foxxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxxxy   foxxxy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:40 am

Back to top Go down

foxxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxxxy   foxxxy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:23 pm

dude if she hacks than shes really terrible at it and as far as i know she was set up so chill man
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

foxxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: foxxxy   foxxxy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:49 pm

BrutalHoe wrote:
dude if she hacks than shes really terrible at it and as far as i know she was set up so chill man

I don't care if she hacks or not.
But NOBODY comes here and call fucking stupid to any of our members.
Back to top Go down

foxxxy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: