=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Analogy

Go down 
+2
boots69er
jbuffethed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:18 pm

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it is, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table. Everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore.

So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be .. quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see if our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English. Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than ' Old Glory ' are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not, continue cleaning up the poop.
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:21 pm

i agree it time for the country to shut the flood gates
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:47 pm

I agree with strict boarder control, but i absolutly love the idea of a government that's afraid of it's own people....a truer democracy than we have right now!!!
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 am

I liked that, that was a very good comparison... I just think anyone unable to prove their right to be here should be refused any services, they broke the law to come here, why should we the tax payers be required to bail them out, and I think those who help illegals should be given stiff sentences, and repeat offenders, well, just deport them.
Back to top Go down
Diefree
Private

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:46 am

spidey__killer wrote:
I liked that, that was a very good comparison... I just think anyone unable to prove their right to be here should be refused any services, they broke the law to come here, why should we the tax payers be required to bail them out, and I think those who help illegals should be given stiff sentences, and repeat offenders, well, just deport them.

Agreed, our country has turned into a freaking runaway, if they dont like there country live with it, we dont like what there doing to ours and we have to live with it day in and day out, Fucking pricks king
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-bg.com
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:56 am

so who am i supposed to tell?
bin laden,tell your rag heads to go home
well,i tried lol!
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:06 pm

or teach them how to fly so they can go around the buildings, you know they wanted to really steal those jets, not crash them lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Analogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Analogy   Great Analogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Analogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: