=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN

Go down 
+3
ta2edwhiteboy
Billman748
spidey__killer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:32 pm

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WAS UP BARGAINS ASS @ 7:30 TONIGHT, 1ST HE WOUNDS ME DOWN TO 3HP TO "ASK ME" FOR AMMO, THEN i REFUSE BECAUSE THE WAY HE DID IT, HE STARTS TALKIN' SHIT TO ME, THEN WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY TK HIM HE JUST KICKS ME OUT.... "FOR BEING AN ASS" AS HE PUTS IT, WHO THE FUCK WAS BEING THE ASS BARGAIN... GREAT FUCKIN EXAMPLE YOU ARE TO XXX

Last edited by spidey__killer on Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:45 pm

guess that was what he meant by "i'lll get you back" ... Sorry Dan, you know I have a hard time biting my lip when someone wants to be a bitch like that, abuse of admin priv. is my opinion
Back to top Go down
Billman748
Private
Billman748

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:09 pm

wow, =xXx= is really starting to have some dificulties with its members , its quite sad Sad I like this clan and I really wish I had a mic to join.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:25 pm

well, we will have to look into this. im sure dog will check the logs and take appropriate action
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:42 pm

I was there, thing is spidey was on the essex he was shooting around and bargain spawned right into it. Spidey said oops... Srry and bargain kicked him.

I was in the jet at the time but i was listening to them argue over (bargain wanted ammo so he shot spidey).
Thats all i saw....
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:50 pm

yeah... alot of bullshit going on, I can vouch for spidey... nhe's not a kid hes a grown man.. and plays in the server almost everyday! never had any problem.. this admin shit is getting out of hand..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:40 am

<----- agrees with tat2
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:22 am

Well you know, I hate to start a ripple, but damn it gets under my skin when admin powers are used to settle a score, that's not what they are intended for, I admit I shouldnt have been screwin around with the essex on the carrier, we were having a hard time getting off the carrier, so I jumped in the essex to defend, but no one was comming and I kept trying to get the essex to do single shots on the carrier, and low and behold I just happen to hit Bargain of all people, I typed in oops right away, then as I was trying to get the next line of text in to tell him I'm sorry, I'm kicked, it was that quick,... I know a few regulars were on and in vent but Bargin wasn't in Vent so I couldn't talk to him anyways, I had to depend on wether he read the ingame text. But the crap with him already with him team damaging me all the way down to 3 bars to ask me for ammo, u know, it would have been different if he was throwing me a medic pack to renew my health, but he wasn't, he was just leaving me that way, like I'm gonna help someone that way, I'll take on damage to help someone, but not when they're inflicting it. I tried to get back into to the server and for some reason it failed, so I don't know if he just kicked, or kicked for so many minutes, but I said good bye in vent and just went to another server on my favorites list for the night, which sucks because I only get to really play on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:49 am

I gotta go with Spidey on this one.

I got alot of respect for Bargain as a player but damn maybe Ta2 has a point on the admin thing.

We can't be takin peoples health away just to get their attention..then a kick after that.

I'd call it a one-time egregious abuse of admin.

If it was me I'd just own up to it, take my medicine, and carry on.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Billman748 wrote:
wow, =xXx= is really starting to have some dificulties with its members , its quite sad Sad I like this clan and I really wish I had a mic to join.

ta2edwhiteboy wrote:
this admin shit is getting out of hand..

difficulties happens always.
happens with only 2 people, like husband and wife to say something.
We have a lot of members here, so, difficultes exist.
difficultes will be fixed like we did in other situations.

I dont think admin shit is getting out of hand.
it is more an immaturity situation, a member with a bad day, he was drunk, .....
Put the name or reason you want, nobody is perfect.
The main think here is to know about this situations and find a solution.
Thank spidey__killer for report it.
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:13 am

Well, Blanco sorry for my lack of Grace in reporting it but I was pretty pissed when I wrote it, If I was sitting next to this guy at some internet cafe I would have stood up and knocked him out... I'm calmed down more about it now, and I agree with you, it was probably a fluke or a bad day, I think this is the first problem I've actually encountered on this server in the 3 or 4 months I've been playing with you guys, I still want to kick Bargain in the head, but I''ll get over it.
Back to top Go down
skipper2666
Private

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:28 am

spidey__killer wrote:
Well, Blanco sorry for my lack of Grace in reporting it but I was pretty pissed when I wrote it, If I was sitting next to this guy at some internet cafe I would have stood up and knocked him out... I'm calmed down more about it now, and I agree with you, it was probably a fluke or a bad day, I think this is the first problem I've actually encountered on this server in the 3 or 4 months I've been playing with you guys, I still want to kick Bargain in the head, but I''ll get over it.

Spidey you seem like a pretty sensible guy and Bargain was being a bit stupid for kicking you because you didn't give him ammo but posting it on the forums for everybody to see is kind of beyond me, you should of kept this private and let the leaders deal with it. It would be a different story if he banned you but all he did was kick you. Im not saying what Bargain did was right but posting infront of everybody that you have a problem with Bargain is kind of low, use private messages for something this minor and don't blow it out of proportion. This is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
skipper2666
Private

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:33 am

And if you got kicked that fast after tking you he must of said !k spidey before you started saying sorry. From his point of view he knocked you down hp which is stupid so you would give him ammo. Then you hop in the essex and kill him which in his point is probably intentional and he kicks you.
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:38 am

well, as I said, because he wasn't in vent, I had to type my sorry, I put in an "oops" real fast and then started with a little longer "sorry" sentence, in the middle of typing it I was kicked so I never got it out... as far as this post, I thought it was a legitiment complaint ,of course I was again pissed when I wrote it, but I thought this was what this forum section (keyword:complaints) was for, maybe I misunderstood, if it isn't, I'm sure Dog or Mully will tell me so and it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:57 am

spidey__killer wrote:
...WHO THE FUCK WAS BEING THE ASS BARGAIN... GREAT FUCKIN EXAMPLE YOU ARE TO XXX

Spidey_Killer
This section is to complain, you are correct.
What I dont see correct is the way you complained using this words.
I know you were pissed.
I will close this topic because everything was said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN   PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM WITH BARGAIN
Page 1 of 1