=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Ramming...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Synapse84
Private

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Question about Ramming... Empty
PostSubject: Question about Ramming...   Question about Ramming... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:18 am

I got warn-kicked yesterday, for ramming.. stating next time would be a ban... not doing it on purpose, but i was wondering how long bans for ramming are... are they the 24hour bans, or is it a perm-ban?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bass505
Sergeant
Bass505

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ramming...   Question about Ramming... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:34 am

does it really matter?

You shouldnt ram. Period, end of disscusion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mb-photography/
Synapse84
Private

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ramming...   Question about Ramming... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:54 am

well see i don't do it on purpose, sure it happens but not intentionally.

thats why i asked, if it's perma-ban i'll just stick to infantry and ground vehicles on this server. At least until i know i'm a lot better at flying.
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ramming...   Question about Ramming... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:02 am

Accidental rams occur all the time and are not punishable offenses -- that is, unless they become chronic to the point of interfering with play and disrupting the game itself.

However, intentional rams are punishable and will not be tolerated.

If you were warned and/or kicked for ramming, while being issued a "next time it's a ban" warning, it was due to the fact that one or more of our admins viewed it as blatant and "intentional."

This type of ban might be a perm ban, depending on how blatant and intentional the ram might have been -- or how often it occurs.

One thing that helps ones case is an apology after ramming that would indicate that the ram was, in fact, accidental.

Without an apology, even an accidental ram might appear intentional.

So, should you ram someone again, be sure to apologize right away.

And try not to approach so closely any target in order to avoid repeated rams.

Just FYI, darting or spearing is allowed on our server -- this means you can abandon an air asset and use it as a dart or spear to destroy an enemy target.

Surviving the dart/spear is key, though. So be sure to leave ample time before abandoning and using your parachute in order to ensure your surviving the action.

Peace.

DogfighterI
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
Synapse84
Private

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ramming...   Question about Ramming... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Thanks for the Reply Dogfighter. Smile

I'll keep that in mind, and try my best to avoid accidental rams in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ramming...   Question about Ramming... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:40 am

Ramming is fun lol!
Just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ramming...   Question about Ramming... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Ramming...
Page 1 of 1