=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kids pick up

Go down 
+2
Billman748
spidey__killer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:26 am

This woman is sitting on the couch watching her shows one weekend afternoon, when her 7 year old son runs in from outside where he was playing, grabs a handfull of skittles from the bowl on the coffee table, puts them all in his mouth, grabs the cat and bites it, and before she could raise her voice to yell at him, he ran out the door as fast as he could.

She shook her head, snickered to herself, and focused on the TV again. Ten minutes later, her son runs back in the house, grabs a handful of skittles and throws them all in his mouth, grabs the cat and bites it, and runs out the door as fast as he could.

She watched him repeat this 2 more times before she finally yelled at the top of her lungs to stop him and grabbed him by his arm and said, "What the hell are you doing? I've watched you do this four times now, why are you running in the house, eating all the skittles, and for God's sake, why are you bitting the cat?"

"I'm just playing mommy" the boy said.

"That's not any playing I've ever seen young man," she answered back, "I think you're torturing the cat!"

"But mommy," he said, "I'm playing Trucker, I'm popping pills, eating pussy, and haulin' ass!"
Back to top Go down
Billman748
Private
Billman748

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-15

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:24 pm

those kids now and days lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:32 pm

good one
Back to top Go down

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:04 pm

lol, nice
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:09 pm

I would have thought more people would have liked that one, I laughed my ass off when I first heard it scratch
Back to top Go down
skipper2666
Private

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-04

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:39 pm

silent
Back to top Go down
ke7fxf
Private
ke7fxf

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-06

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Lol well I'm laughing What a Face
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:18 am

good stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What kids pick up Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kids pick up   What kids pick up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kids pick up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: