=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXDom
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 am

Was playing on your server about 45 minutes ago and was banned for "hacking". I was raping the airfield in the F35 and got kicked. I returned and inquired about the kick and was told a few things I did were impossible(killing a full health tank in one pass). I decided to drop it and just play my game. I gunned down a few J10's and then I was banned for the supposed hacking. Rossiman420 was the admin who banned me. I enjoy playing on your server and I wasn't doing anything different tonight than I have in the past, just in the past, no one has ever had any issues with me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks,

-xXDom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:04 am

Dude first off several =xXx= members where complaining about you (hacking, aimbotting, etc) i noticed though that you did kill my full health tank without doing a dive (2) times. Your missles where always on target, you knew where we where at all times.... So i decided to decoy and you hit me behind the field-trees by j10. Who would shoot there? Screenshots where taken of you and after they are analyzed if your clean =then you get unbanned.... if your hacking then it stays that way and we report you to Punkbusted.

Hope you weren't hacking as it takes allot for me to ACCUSE someone of hacking as i always get accused from players. scratch

Btw i am usually never wrong when it comes to finding hackers in are servers when i do accuse someone of hacking i am 85% of the time right.... Ask Booboo

Quote :
I gunned down a few J10's and then I was banned for the supposed hacking
Ya you gunned me down while i was talking to other members to decide on a ban or not...
If you do get unbanned we can have some dogfights afro

Rossiman420
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: You ban was cleared   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:46 am

No sign of cheating was found in your screenshots.
Your ban was deleted.
We needed to be sure to protect our server.
I apologize for this.
If no sign of cheat is found you will not be banned again in the future.
Maybe your skills are that good.
Back to top Go down
xXDom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Wow. This is the most mature response I have ever received out of a situation like this. Thanks for the quick and prompt review/reply. Usually, there is no review, I'm guilty no matter what I say/prove.

Quote :
Maybe your skills are that good.

I typically am rather modest and don't like to talk crap or brag, but just for a little insurance that I'm clean, here's a video I made about 2 weeks ago, enjoy =P :
YouTube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:58 pm

just remeber, EA and DICE are one large peice of shit company. ive killed a tank with 1 bombing run before. and sometimes you just happen to get lucky..... and lots of people accuse someone of hacking from this clan now back to bed with me confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Well you checked out clean sorry to accuse you of hacking.
Nice video and i look forward to dogfighting with you.... Welcome back
You understand why we do this, if we suspect someone of hacking.

Rossiman420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:55 pm

And for moozer and nonamehere to clear things up: Reason simply wasn't because you killed the tank it was how you did it. There is a certain technique to it, steep dive at the right angle when you release both bombs hit. You didn't do it and that was why, we where suspicious and other reasons. You where clean (I) made a mistake and i look forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 pm

very nice video...you should have contest with iferno666
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:55 pm

R.Satterwhite wrote:
I just realized that this is =RoX= xxdomination he owns and i have known that for a while i played with him on axxium and on are server. If i would have known it was him then i would have never even suspected him of hacking lol. This guy gots skills and i would put him up against gibster401 anyday, even gibster said that he was the only person that gave him a challenge besides bigceasar Very Happy, Domination i love dogfighting you on axxium you gave me a run for my money
Back to top Go down
xXDom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Rossiman420 wrote:
R.Satterwhite wrote:
I just realized that this is =RoX= xxdomination he owns and i have known that for a while i played with him on axxium and on are server. If i would have known it was him then i would have never even suspected him of hacking lol. This guy gots skills and i would put him up against gibster401 anyday, even gibster said that he was the only person that gave him a challenge besides bigceasar Very Happy, Domination i love dogfighting you on axxium you gave me a run for my money

Yup that's me =) I play on a lot of different names now which draws unnecessary attention on servers I don't play on all that much. I got really into the competitive dogfighting scene(still am, kinda) and I made a lot of names to draw laughs from the guys I'd train with, lol. I can't stand Gisbter and bigceasar, both of them act like they're the best pilots in the world when in reality they're slightly above average, public wise, even on their best days. In a formal dogfight, 1v1, I can name well over a dozen pilots who would mop them up with ease. Anyways, if you're at all interested in getting into real dogfights, I have a private wake airshow server just for that purpose, just let me know and I'll shoot you the password and we can fly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Ya for sure serhend,ZeqTr,zvelo,eddiepl83 all own i have been looking for a private wake air show server definitely hit me up with the password send to ferno to i bet he would be interested.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:53 pm

I would like to see iferno666 vs NOMOREQUARTERS.
Do you have battlerecorder in your server ?
Back to top Go down
xXDom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 am

Rossiman420 wrote:
Ya for sure serhend,ZeqTr,zvelo,eddiepl83 all own i have been looking for a private wake air show server definitely hit me up with the password send to ferno to i bet he would be interested.

If you got Xfire, add me: xxdom

I don't know if you've ever done a 'formal' dogfight, but it's wayyyyyyy different than in a pub. People either like it or they hate it. Since the fights are in equal jets, any mistakes you make are much more glaring and much harder to recover from if your opponent knows what they're doing. If you're really interested in it, I'd recommend finding a friend who's interested as well and learn/practice together. I honestly don't think you'll have much fun flying against only me for any extended period of time.

Quote :
I would like to see iferno666 vs NOMOREQUARTERS.
Do you have battlerecorder in your server ?

No I don't. I run a bare bones, 16 slot unranked private server for the sole purpose of dogfighting. As for the 1v1, I'm always up for it.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 am

Maybe you can capture the video with fraps.
I am not good at jets.
I would like to learn.
What do you use for fly ? joystick or mouse ?
Back to top Go down
trs3
Private

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:42 am

Hey Blanco - I also need to practice with jets - I would be willing to meet sometime and practice dogfighting - trs
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:04 pm

trs3 wrote:
Hey Blanco - I also need to practice with jets - I would be willing to meet sometime and practice dogfighting - trs

Read This
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:13 am

Same goes for me,it would be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS   Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request - NOMOREQUARTERS
Page 1 of 1