=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stealing a J ten? then ban?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Stealing a J ten? then ban? Empty
PostSubject: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:35 pm

I was recently banned as i was flying a J ten. However, it was grand theft auto and if it was against the rules i'm very sorry. Your server and I go way back. I had fun playing with deathmadmullet and Stludde. I don't have a very good reputation around and in some servers i don't follow the rules all the time but i wouldn't ever break the rules in this server it is my favorite. I would like to be unbanned or at least explain the reason why i was banned.

If no response, then tell Stludde it was an honor killing with him.

Akillesblood
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 pm

I banned you.
You shoot the J10 with an eryx when =xXx= destructo was trying to take off.
and you disconnected.
I did not banned you that day because you disconnected too fast and you did not give me time to do it.
This is why I did it a couple of days later when I saw you in our server again.
The ban is only for a week.
The ban will be erased automatically on Aug 15.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Roger that, I remembered that the reason i disconnected is because it was retaliation of a tk earlier when i saw it was a xXx member i left because i knew that i had made a mistake and left so that i wouldn't get kicked from the server. i apologize the name did not show up until it was too late. i just saw you blow up the ride and thought you were the one that tk ed me. but like i said it was a mistake.

Honestly i did not mean the Tk . i thought this was because of the jten lol Wink my mistake. I would not want to make the two i mentioned dissapointed in me!

Akillesblood
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 pm

akilles,lol

buddy,its all good its just a mistake you made,youll be back in in no time,so just wait it out,then youll be back in,cya then bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:44 am

akillies ur a good guy week ban no biggy c ya soon
Back to top Go down
VECHNOMOLODOY
Private
VECHNOMOLODOY

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:51 am

Akillesblood wrote:
I don't have a very good reputation around and in some servers i don't follow the rules

so, u didnt follow the rules - ban for a week. I guess its fair
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:39 am

Akillesblood wrote:
..when i saw it was a xXx member i left because i knew that i had made a mistake and left so that i wouldn't get kicked from the server...

No matter if you tk a =xXx= member or not, you will always be banned for a week if you intentional tk.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:28 pm

The most important part of my statements is that I haven't been a problem in the past for tk's and i'm not going to tk =xXx= members or non x members from now on. i haven't been a problem at all. i like playing by the rules in your server because i like the people in it. there is no need in telling me the former glancov it does nothing except tell me something i already knew: no intentional TK 's period . i understand. But don't make me out to be this punk in your server. IT is true that i have broke rules in servers , HOWEVER< i tried my damnest never to break them in yours. Tell destructo that im sorry for the TK Sorry, my bad! I've been banned from a lot of servers but NEVER have i registered to ask for an explanation or to say im sorry! And i'm sorry confused Thank you for your responses mullet, rosiman, vech, i tried to be cool. You guys be good i don't know about me Wink im out cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 am

Quote :
But don't make me out to be this punk in your server
Hey drop the attitude dude... he wasn't trying to make you look like a punk.... he was simply stating that it isn't ok to intentional tk ANYBODY PERIOD... =xXx= member or not.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:40 am

No attitude here! Wink I love all you guys and yes even you gblancov even the one who banned me. ITs just a game. im not giving you attitude; i just want to make it clear that the =xXx= server doesn't have that privledge of making me out to be the bad boy. like i said up untill i was banned there was no problem out of me. other servers might be able to make me out like that but thats becuase i've acted up and not obeyed the rules intentionally, with rage, and without mercy. trust me =xXx= has never seen this Akilles and will never see this side of Akilles. No attitude. just love for all! 420 time got to go Banned or not love you all

Thanks to all who responded to me mullet rosiiman vech and of course last but definitely not least GBLANCOV

peace,
Akillesblood
Wink
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:39 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
im not giving you attitude; i just want to make it clear that the =xXx= server doesn't have that privledge of making me out to be the bad boy.
Wink

scratch sounds like attitude to me... sorry brother, if you're on our server screwin' around we have the right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Quote :
the =xXx= server doesn't have that privledge of making me out to be the bad boy.
Ya sounds like attitude lol, but w/e dude i have known you for a while now.... and i know the good side of Akillies Wink

It's sorted out NOW though so lets leave it at that.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing a J ten? then ban?   Stealing a J ten? then ban? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing a J ten? then ban?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: