=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you guys voting for in 08?

Go down 
+11
ke7fxf
spidey__killer
gblancov
stludde
Bargain08
JayBalllz
ta2edwhiteboy
boots69er
MADMULLET
spenbrom
R.Satterwhite
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Who are you guys voting for in 08? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:41 pm

TerrabyteKillah wrote:
If I could vote, Id vote Huckabee.

Me too terrabyte, but remember, he's got to be able to beat Hillary or it dont matter.

Half the US seems to be dumb and blind with the mindset of the Hollywood Left (no offense Dog, we know where u stand).

Libs that get hit by terrorism will become conservatives overnight but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet. Some will have to learn the hard way.
Back to top Go down
spenbrom
Private
spenbrom

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Mickey Mouse
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:42 pm

who ever invented beer,now that person should be the king,lol
id vote for the 1 that has tits,lol
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:52 pm

of course you would mullet ...lol
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:36 pm

boots69er wrote:
of course you would mullet ...lol
but,of course
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:16 pm

screw u liberal ass wipes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy
JayBalllz
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:11 am

OBAMA all day and twice on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:45 pm

I'm going for Ron Paul....no one cares about him it seems like but a handfull but i like his stand on foreign policy aka get us out of the U.N. and his gun policys....strict following of the consititution

Last edited by Bargain08 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Anyone who legalizes Marijuana and who ever lowers the drinking age to 18.... Also someone who has balls like President Bush, who will do what he says he is going to do. I hate presidents who back off, cause of politics. Iran's nucleur facility's should be taken out but congress is saying no. Politics is a bunch of bullshit, and we need a president that does what is needed just like Bush.
Also someone who has balls like President Bush

Does he have balls Shocked
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:19 pm

stludde wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyone who legalizes Marijuana and who ever lowers the drinking age to 18.... Also someone who has balls like President Bush, who will do what he says he is going to do. I hate presidents who back off, cause of politics. Iran's nucleur facility's should be taken out but congress is saying no. Politics is a bunch of bullshit, and we need a president that does what is needed just like Bush.
Also someone who has balls like President Bush

Does he have balls Shocked

and unfortunately NONE of the current candidates do. I'll take McCain over the other two but it would've been great with Thompson at the helm, but NOOOOOO...we had to go and pick a half-Lib. Goldwater would've been an ideal candidate for me. I may not like McCain but he's our only hope at replacing Liberal Supreme Court Justices. It's THOSE MF'rs that are the root to all that's wrong in America. When the paddles disappeared from the classrooms and we quit hearing Sir and Ma'am, everything else was soon to follow. Now we've got affirmative fucking action, porous borders, no pledge of allegiance in school, no Bibles on public property, no God on anything, major retailers won't say Merry Christmas, the gangbangers have taken California, racial balance quotas in employment and the immigrants don't want to assimilate into our culture. It's supposed to be a melting pot not a fuckin stew. You say this shit at work and get your ass fired cause your employer is subject to losing lawsuits cause someone got OFFENDED...all put in place by the LIBERAL judges. This was a badass country in 1946 and has gone downhill since WWII. When we let Iranian speedboats threaten our Navy cruisers because we want to show restraint..we're about to get our asses handed to us in the next 10 years you watch. You can't be 'Fair and Balanced' and expect to stay strong for long. No more boots-on-the-ground...not one more soldier lost..bring back the air campaigns and KICK THEIR ASS !!
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:09 am

we need Pres.Reagan again,i know hes has passed,but thats the type of Pres we need
he took no shit,and if he wanted it done,it was done twice
he not only had balls,they were the size of mellons lol!
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:30 pm

MADMULLET wrote:
we need Pres.Reagan again,i know hes has passed,but thats the type of Pres we need
he took no shit,and if he wanted it done,it was done twice
he not only had balls,they were the size of mellons lol!

Reagan is the Best president I know from USA.
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:17 pm

all i got to say is we're gonna be the laughing stock of the world if O'Bama gets elected... I don't see how anyone can vote for a guy who won't respect and honor the symbol of our country! If you can't honor our flag, our national anthem, how the hell are you gonna represent the country????
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
ke7fxf
Private
ke7fxf

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:23 pm

If i could vote yet, it would be for Obama. Although someone like Reagn could really help us out after the mess Bush has gotten us into.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:53 am

spidey__killer wrote:
all i got to say is we're gonna be the laughing stock of the world if O'Bama gets elected... I don't see how anyone can vote for a guy who won't respect and honor the symbol of our country! If you can't honor our flag, our national anthem, how the hell are you gonna represent the country????
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

AMEN BRO!
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:55 am

ke7fxf wrote:
If i could vote yet, it would be for Obama. Although someone like Reagn could really help us out after the mess Bush has gotten us into.

Why?
Back to top Go down
ke7fxf
Private
ke7fxf

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Obama has his own ideas unlike hilary who is using her husbands. Although Obama has his moments where he does things wrong. Who doesn't. But either way I want Obama or Hilary to win.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:58 pm

Obama Explains National Anthem Stance
Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin,
Presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't
Follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During
Rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except
Those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the
Right hand over the heart.

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,'
Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is
A symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You
Know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less
Parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to
Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I, for once, am Speechless . .

What a little bitch!!! Im goin for McCain.
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:47 am

like I said, who in their right mind would vote for Obama, Hillary I think would be kind of fun to watch go into office because I think it'd be interesting seeing what would happen, but I wouldn't vote for her either, McCain has my vote... I know a lot of Democrats who say that if Obama is the democratic canidate, they will vote outside their party for the first time of their lives, lol.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:22 am

ke7fxf wrote:
Obama has his own ideas unlike hilary who is using her husbands. Although Obama has his moments where he does things wrong. Who doesn't. But either way I want Obama or Hilary to win.

Name 3 specific issues and where Obama stands ....... you cant.....because he doesnt
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:13 pm

R.Satterwhite wrote:
ke7fxf wrote:

Name 3 specific issues and where Obama stands ....... you cant.....because he doesnt

lol! lol! yeah, he wont even stand up for our flag!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:54 pm

yeah, I'd probably be assinated, I'd demand we got off the foreign oil dependancy, pull out of the war zones, focus our money on our own people, close our borders except for to those who have proof they will prove beneficial to the US, and show how we could run this country on lower taxes, government paid health care, and not have to give our rights away to the government to do so, you know, all the things the government is against, lol, yeah, I'd be assinated at the first debate probably.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:26 am

i agree with spidey, definitely get off foreign oil dependency. Bush looked like a fool crawling to the saudi king (twice) begging he increase production cause poor americans are feeling a little financial pain. boo fuckin hoo, they are not our daddys, we got ourself in this dependency mess. the arabs are here to sell all the oil our dumbasses can buy, at the highest price..just like you would if it was your oil to sell. We couldve had electric cars 10 years ago but we just didnt demand it, oil wasnt high enough to make us squeal. this is the best thing that could happen to the US right now is to feel the pain of the high oil and start weaning ourselves off the arab nipple. We brought this on ourselves and as soon as we're ready to take responsibility for it and quit crying about it, trying to punish the oil companies and begging saudi kings, well be much better off. until then we can just whine like spoiled little rich bitches.
Back to top Go down
ke7fxf
Private
ke7fxf

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:35 am

lol well if thats what you`ll do I`ll be your body guard lol lol!
Back to top Go down
$kull_candy
Sergeant

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: o8   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:35 pm

"I'd demand we got off the foreign oil dependancy, pull out of the war zones, focus our money on our own people, close our borders except for to those who have proof they will prove beneficial to the US, and show how we could run this country on lower taxes, government paid health care, and not have to give our rights away to the government to do so, you know, all the things the government is against, lol, yeah, I'd be assinated at the first debate probably."

LOL that paragraph sounds exactly like CANADA.

if i were american id vote obama cuz bush is messed in the head. theres no need for us U.S. to be in afganistan or Iraq but bush needs to finish daddys war or he will look like a little girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you guys voting for in 08?   Who are you guys voting for in 08? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you guys voting for in 08?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next