=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

check this shit out

Go down 
+8
spidey__killer
DogfighterI
Scrapster
Hpnotiq614
artangel85
stludde
boots69er
MADMULLET
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

check this shit out Empty
PostSubject: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:51 pm

http://www.kerman94.com/911-Flights.HTM
i think we were very stupid on that day scratch
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:17 pm

this will make you think , wonder how much truth is to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Ms7mId34
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:32 pm

boots69er wrote:
this will make you think , wonder how much truth is to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Ms7mId34
yah no shit,there is soo many theories about that day scratch
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 am

Well there is no doubt that "Why not secure it with some c-4 if the planes dont get it" i mean just in case?
Why shouldnt they
Back to top Go down
artangel85
Private
artangel85

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:09 pm

yeah I dont know what to think about any of it! I was in art Class in Georgia and saw first one in thrst hour classes then my second hour class was art and herd the second on. I dont remember dearing the second exsplosion. or even hearing about the "second" exsplosion from the first one! That is just like what mully said.
yah no shit,there is soo many theories about that day scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:03 pm

so much shit, so annoying, i think ill join the marines and kill some terrorists Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:20 pm

whats to think about mooser ... lol all you have to do is go see the recruter
Back to top Go down
Hpnotiq614
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Reviving an old thread sorry! But if you watch the conspiracy videos on youtube, its kinda hard not to believe it. The part that gets me tho is ify ou pay attention you can see the jet is NOT a passenger jet, its dark flat primer colored Razz
Back to top Go down
Scrapster
Private

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:57 am

That's all old rumors and gossip, this is the real news flash that has America tuning in to CNN. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_ofuBfj4c
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

Yeah right. The alleged most sophisticated conspiracy ever conceived by man was all predicated upon a couple of skinny Muslim kids successfully subduing 60 - 90 passengers on 4 respective jumbo jets using only wooden box cutters.

The conspirators, which allegedly involved the highest levels of all government branches, depts. and agencies, at least 6000 members of fire depts., police depts., airline security, and that's just for starters, could rig thousands of explosives, literally hundreds of miles worth, throughout the most highly traveled buildings in the world, which would take hundreds of men and thousands of man hours, but they couldn't somehow manage to conceal silenced HK sub-machine guns on the jumbo jets for the skinny Muslim high-jacker kids to use in lieu of pre school style wooden box cutters?

What a joke this bull shit conspiracy nonsense is to anyone with an ounce of brain matter in their craniums.

Dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I think all the conspiracy theories are entertainment, i never hold any of them to heart, I will never forget where I was that morning and never forget how I felt. I wanted to re-enlist, I stepped in to my fathers house to have our morning coffee, and he said "check this out, a jumbo jet hit a building in NY, how the hell do u miss a building standing right in your path," and we laughed, but kept watching, then we watched the 2nd plane hit, and instantly I knew we were under attack, then I just watched in horror.
Back to top Go down
Rattler1-7
Private
Rattler1-7

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:58 pm

You know whats a bitch, try going through an airport now when your birthday is 9/11/77 and I travel alot. Wasn't much of a celebration on my 24th birthday.
Back to top Go down
JasonTripleX
Private

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Would take too much time and energy for 9/11 to be a demolishion. Besides, airplanes crashed. That's pretty damn obvious proof of what really happened. Any multiple "firecracker" explosions would have probably been due to the gas pipes within the building, or air pockets within cement.
Back to top Go down
JasonTripleX
Private

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:19 pm

DogfighterI wrote:
Yeah right. The alleged most sophisticated conspiracy ever conceived by man was all predicated upon a couple of skinny Muslim kids successfully subduing 60 - 90 passengers on 4 respective jumbo jets using only wooden box cutters.

The conspirators, which allegedly involved the highest levels of all government branches, depts. and agencies, at least 6000 members of fire depts., police depts., airline security, and that's just for starters, could rig thousands of explosives, literally hundreds of miles worth, throughout the most highly traveled buildings in the world, which would take hundreds of men and thousands of man hours, but they couldn't somehow manage to conceal silenced HK sub-machine guns on the jumbo jets for the skinny Muslim high-jacker kids to use in lieu of pre school style wooden box cutters?

What a joke this bull shit conspiracy nonsense is to anyone with an ounce of brain matter in their craniums.

Dog

Who says that the jackers where skinny Muslim kids. We don't know who exactly they were, but remember there is plenty of pissed off Americans in this country (just look at the JFK assasination, Booth wasn't a third world terrorist, but an ex-U.S Marine) And some people believe it was exactly that. While I don't have enough proof to say otherwise, I do believe that it is a distinct possibility.
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 pm

JasonTripleX wrote:
DogfighterI wrote:

Dog

Who says that the jackers where skinny Muslim kids. We don't know who exactly they were, but remember there is plenty of pissed off Americans in this country (just look at the JFK assasination, Booth wasn't a third world terrorist, but an ex-U.S Marine) And some people believe it was exactly that. While I don't have enough proof to say otherwise, I do believe that it is a distinct possibility.

Booth was an actor that killed Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
JasonTripleX
Private

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:07 pm

^actually, by sheer coincedence. They had the same last name. Also, I have never heard about the Lincoln assasin being one of the actors.
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 am

JasonTripleX wrote:
^actually, by sheer coincedence. They had the same last name. Also, I have never heard about the Lincoln assasin being one of the actors.

What planet did you say you were from?
Back to top Go down
$kull_candy
Sergeant

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: .   check this shit out Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 pm

ok i am canadian and i knew that booth was an actor...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check this shit out   check this shit out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check this shit out
Page 1 of 1