=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Recent Experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-01

A Recent Experience Empty
PostSubject: A Recent Experience   A Recent Experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Hello there!

My name is Jade.

I wanted to drop by your forums and tell you about my unpleasant experience on your server today.

I have been playing BF2 for a long time; since it came out, actually...although I have had a few breaks here and there as most of us do Wink Naturally, I have had many experiences...both good and bad. It is with that n mind that I tell you my experience in your server was a poor one.

I have read your regulations and what you consider right and wrong; obviously I wouldn't be here to chat with you if I was just having a bad time getting my butt handed to me and being sore about it -- that never gets anyone anywhere.

The best way for me to explain myself is to quote your systems:

Quote :

Our sole mission at =xXx= Tripple X is to provide an excitable and enjoyable gaming experience for one and all in an environment where every clan member ...

Although the Admins online today were very astute in their actions, getting them to actually take that action was difficult.

Several times I asked for aid against players who were breaking your rules and got no response, or a witty remark from non-xXx players.

Quote :
Intentional TK's, recruiting, glitching, stat-padding, hacking, blocking runway and/or destroying an air asset in order to prevent a teammate from getting it first will get you kicked, then permanently banned

I was TK'd twice intentionally. Once the player was removed, once the player was not. I can only assume that the second report of intentional TK was not seen by your administrative team.

Your policy also mentions stat-padding. In my opinion, someone circling around a base in an assault chopper spawn-killing should be considered a stat-padder. You cant hit them with the AA gun as the rocket is too slow to follow them, nor run away as they have a great view of the area - brilliant tactic and great points for the pilots, but very poor for creating an "enjoyable" experience. It is very bad when I am seeing the dead screen, hit spawn and am seeing my body fly up and see the dead screen again. Never even had a chance to move if I wanted to. Several members on my team were complaining in chat, so I finally asked the heli to lay off and was told to stop crying. I found this...well...rude. But, tough luck buttercup, right?

The next policy I would like to touch on is this:

Quote :
*Last flag capture: USMC players must use their best efforts in attempting to capture the last Chinese flag. Raping the last remaining base will not be tolerated as it only serves in emptying out the server while compromising future play. Should raping occur while no attempts are made to capture the flag, offending players may be kicked and/or banned for continued abuse;

The last Chinese flag, today, was the beach. We had a chopper flying around it doing their spawn-killing thing, two tanks (one on either side), several infantry and jets bombing us. It is very hard to move or to counter-attack when we are being pinned and raped like that. Like, if they were going for the capture, fine....but they were not. Sitting at a distance, racking up kills and points. Not particularly fun for the cannon fodder, yes? No one was warned/ kicked/ banned and the abuse, as your forums put it, went unpunished. Many players left your server and it is doubtful I will return to your server, but I feel compelled to let you know that this is going on in your server.

I realize that it is hard to run a server and keep it 100% clean..I have been managing a 300-person clan for 3 years now, spanning multiple games...so I understand that you can't please everyone, but in my limited experience on your server, I think your admins do a great job...but it isn't quite enough.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter...?
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: A Recent Experience   A Recent Experience Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 pm

I was not present playing when this happened, but, I am the admin who gave you our website link.
First I like to thank you for take the time to contact us.
These are my comments.

Jade wrote:
Hello there!
I have been playing BF2 for a long time

What bf2 name are you using ?
The account you were using in our server -=FA=-Jade has only 4 hrs of play.

Jade wrote:

Although the Admins online today were very astute in their actions, getting them to actually take that action was difficult.
Several times I asked for aid against players who were breaking your rules and got no response, or a witty remark from non-xXx players.

Several times ?
You asked for help once when somebody tk you.
You wrote I dont think there is an admin on.
And finally you wrote Any Admins on ?.

-=FA=-Jade 2 Global [19:40:23] lk_komar just used C4 to TK me.
-=FA=-Jade 2 Global [19:40:35] if ya see him, watch out
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [19:49:05] *§1DEAD§0*nice
-=FA=-Jade 1 Team [19:56:57] We need to get our airfield back
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:00:57] hey us, give chinese a chance to cap some points...keep the game going
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:01:26] 210 tickets is too long?
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:06:33] s[awn kill much
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:09:14] I dont think there is an admin on
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:12:38] fuck stop camping
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:12:54] all your doing is spinning in circles and spawn raping
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:14:46] Any admins on?
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:15:08] Whats your website?
-=FA=-Jade 1 Global [20:15:28] Thanks

I was not playing and I did not see you were asking for help until you wrote Any admins on ?
If I did not read the previous lines and I was not playing, I think the admins present, (at least 3 were present and playing) did not read you lines either.

Jade wrote:

I was TK'd twice intentionally. Once the player was removed, once the player was not. I can only assume that the second report of intentional TK was not seen by your administrative team.

Nothing found in chat about asking for help for the second tk intentionally.

Jade wrote:

Your policy also mentions stat-padding. In my opinion, someone circling around a base in an assault chopper spawn-killing should be considered a stat-padder.

That is your personal opinion.
I consider a stat-padder if someone is cheating.
How ? Glitching, repairing boat under carrier or 2 or more players agree to be killed, reviving, kill, revive situation or any situation like this.
When we find players doing this they are permanent banned.
In a situation when a chopper is circling, normally in a base rape situation, the enemies does not agree to be killed.
You have the choice to stop spawning or disconnect.
This is why I do not consider a circling chopper a stat-padder.

Jade wrote:

Several members on my team were complaining in chat, so I finally asked the heli to lay off and was told to stop crying. I found this...well...rude. But, tough luck buttercup, right?

This is what was written in chat after you wrote "Fuck Stop Camping" and before you leaved the server.

Lee_o07 1 Team [20:13:26] fuken cheater
phyxious12 Global [20:13:43] time to go find a server where i can actually play instead of getting killed by the other team that dosent cape the falg and just wants to bomb
phyxious12 Global [20:13:51] and be stat whores
El~PrinCipe~de~SaTaN Global [20:13:55] lol
ryan3332 Global [20:13:58] shut up and play
El~PrinCipe~de~SaTaN Global [20:14:08] cry u have j01s

I only see lee_o07 saying fuken cheater, maybe because he consider a cheater a circling chopper.
then phyxious12 saying time to go find a server.

Where these your team members complaining ?

Jade wrote:

The last Chinese flag, today, was the beach. We had a chopper flying around it doing their spawn-killing thing, two tanks (one on either side), several infantry and jets bombing us. It is very hard to move or to counter-attack when we are being pinned and raped like that. Like, if they were going for the capture, fine....but they were not. Sitting at a distance, racking up kills and points. Not particularly fun for the cannon fodder, yes? No one was warned/ kicked/ banned and the abuse, as your forums put it, went unpunished. Many players left your server and it is doubtful I will return to your server, but I feel compelled to let you know that this is going on in your server.

I was not present.
I cant comment about how long this rape lasted.
This will be always a problem in ANY SERVER.
How a situation of base rape starts ? First, you need to have an unbalanced team, because one team is working as a team and the other team members are normally newbies or does not care to work as a team.
The unbalanced team is out of our hands. Everytime a round starts, a randomly teams are created and during the game, the server tries to balance the teams.
To stop a base rape we need to kick people if they dont try to cap the last flag.
If we dont kick people, then the players being raped will leave.
In both situations we lose people from our server.

But the most important thing is, all admins are humans.
When the game is heated and passionate it's hard to catch everything and be the perfect police.
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: A Recent Experience   A Recent Experience Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:49 pm

well said .......... what a way to put him in his place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Recent Experience   A Recent Experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Recent Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: