=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Language / Request tools

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carlo1789
Private

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Language / Request tools Empty
PostSubject: Language / Request tools   Language / Request tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:25 am

Hy guys,
some of you know me ( i play in your server whan i can ).
Today i entered in xxx server and i saw that some guys inside use a bad language.
I know that sometimes if someone have a strong die can be angry but words like: son of...;your mother....;suck my b... are not so good to see.
So i ask you admins to put on bf2cc a lists of " banned words ";so if someone use that,after a warning will be kikfor 1 or 0 minutes.
I play to have a relax time,and is not good see in your good server these words.
I hope my suggestion is good for you.
Ah,like every admin i'm searching some tools to make server better,you can give me some suggestions about programs that i can search or download to have a good server like yours?
See you xXx guys in server!! Very Happy
Take care

carlo1789
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Language / Request tools   Language / Request tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:42 am

I played on a server that automatically bans you for saying the word fag, so I misspelled flag and was banned.I'll be fuck if I will let some mother fucking progam sensor my right to express my self. This is a free speech server as long as it is not racist. If you don't like it don't read it. affraid
Back to top Go down
carlo1789
Private

PostSubject: Re: Language / Request tools   Language / Request tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:05 am

DangerousDoug wrote:
I played on a server that automatically bans you for saying the word fag, so I misspelled flag and was banned.I'll be fuck if I will let some mother fucking progam sensor my right to express my self. This is a free speech server as long as it is not racist. If you don't like it don't read it. affraid

My friend,it is only a suggestion...
You know that on bf2cc program there is a part where you should put words not allowed in game.
This part was made by suggestion of EA games that on his BF2 ROE say that Players may not use explicit, offensive or racist language in-game.
You mean that guys in server can offende you? But you cant kik or ban they because like you are free to tell all you want is the same fo all players vs you no?
By me you can be sure that i will never use this language;you can do all you want mate.
Sorry is i told about this " terribe " suggestion.
Ty for attention guys.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Language / Request tools   Language / Request tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 pm

carlo1789 wrote:
You know that on bf2cc program there is a part where you should put words not allowed in game.
This part was made by suggestion of EA games that on his BF2 ROE say that Players may not use explicit, offensive or racist language in-game.
Very Happy

We know how to use bf2cc.
This game is not for kids.
You can be offensive without using bad words, all depends how you use them.
And about EA and their BF2 ROE.
This company should keep their promises first. They are not taking care of hackers anymore, they dont care about the players who bought this game.
Back to top Go down
carlo1789
Private

PostSubject: Re: Language / Request tools   Language / Request tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:30 pm

gblancov wrote:
carlo1789 wrote:
Very Happy

We know how to use bf2cc.
This game is not for kids.
You can be offensive without using bad words, all depends how you use them.
And about EA and their BF2 ROE.
This company should keep their promises first. They are not taking care of hackers anymore, they dont care about the players who bought this game.

I see that you feel attack by me... pale
I'm sorry because my first intention is give a personal suggestion..
I'm agree with you guys but i want only tell that i hope that spirit of a game is have fun and dont pass all time to give or recive insults.
I dont care about words;i report only what i saw and what on voip of game guys tells...
I'm sorry if i hurt you...
About EA i'm agree mate,personally i were reset because i had an hacker attck and theyir better idea was reset my accont and not help me.
I hope you accept my little suggestions like you done...
Take care guys
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Language / Request tools   Language / Request tools Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 pm

carlo1789 wrote:

I see that you feel attack by me... pale
I'm sorry because my first intention is give a personal suggestion..
Take care guys

We dont feel attacked.
Just trying to make our rules clear to you.
Every server has their own rules.
Our rules scroll in game, says this is a free speech server except racist.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Take care you too.
See you in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Language / Request tools   Language / Request tools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Language / Request tools
Page 1 of 1