=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel Special!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:11 pm

I'm Honored to even be considered to be a Triple X clan member. I would like to thank Madmullet first and foremost as he was the reason I started playing on the server in the first place. My close friend Stludde, who i thought was a punk at first because he killed me alot when i was a noob ; ). I would like to thank Gblancov for forgiving me and asking me to fill out an application.

To all Triple xXx members love to all!!!!!! Love playing with ya no matter the vote turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys,

Akillesblood
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
I would like to thank Gblancov for forgiving me.
Akillesblood

scratch
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:52 pm

scratch oh yeah about. The incident not to long ago. I got excited I forgot to say that I'm still having the vent issues with vent can only members be on vent? I tried to do it today and it popped up a message like that any how, the guys said I had attitude and I guess iwas out of line so I left nothing and everything was cool when I got back in the server. I hope noone is still mad at me for that. If so I'm on my knees apologizing but. I wanted to post the vent issue and forgot. Sorry

Akillesblood
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:50 am

GL 2 U ... I don't know of any reason that would keep you from getting in, of course I have been gone for a little while, but I remember playing w/ you way back when.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:01 am

Akillesblood wrote:
I tried to do it today and it popped up a message

I checked the logs and looks like you are trying to use the wrong password.
Check the password I gave you.
MUST BE IN lowercase.

Ventrilo can be used by members only or people applying to be members of the clan.
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-12-13

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:34 am

My close friend Stludde, who i thought was a punk at first because he killed me alot when i was a noob ; ).

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:45 pm

yeah you know it's true lwhenever I saw you i was like in more prepared affraid lol! lol! geek clown
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:52 pm

thanks spidey appreciate bub had fun with you too cheers to you man thx cherry afro
Akillesblood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel Special! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Special!   I feel Special! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel Special!
Page 1 of 1