=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clays/Mines Issue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMadChemist
Private
TheMadChemist

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Clays/Mines Issue Empty
PostSubject: Clays/Mines Issue   Clays/Mines Issue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Hi xXx:

I play in your server a lot. I enjoy it for the most part, but I think you should consider making a change. I understand why friendly mines/clays will kill you, to be more real world. The issue I have with that is when you have a game with several noobs or just plain stupid people they hit the mines/clays kill themselves and cost me points. All most always they punish me for their stupid noob action. After three punishes I am kicked from your server.

You should consider a change, I cannot kick them for being stupid, blind or acting like a noob. Currently it all goes against the player laying the mines/clays, and the idiot that can't see or is just too stupid to know any better has the power to cost you points and even get you kicked.

Regards,

=S*E=TheMadChemist

Last edited by TheMadChemist on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Clays/Mines Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clays/Mines Issue   Clays/Mines Issue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:12 pm

TheMadChemist wrote:
Hi xXx:

I play in your server a lot. I enjoy it for the most part, but I think you should consider making a change. I understand why friendly mines/clays will kill you, to be more real world. The issue I have with that is when you have a game with several noobs or just plain stupid people they hit the mines/clays kill themselves and cost me points. All most always they punish me for their stupid noob action. After three punishes I am kicked from your server.

You should consider a change, I cannot kick them for being stupid, blind or acting like a noob. Currently it all goes against the player laying the mines/clays, and the idiot that can't see or is just too stupid to know any better has the power to cost you points and even get you kicked.

Regards,

TheMadChemist

Thanks for the comments chemist.
We will NEVER change our server to friendly claymores and mines.
Servers with friendly claymores and mines are CHEAP POINTS.
We don't believe in easy/cheap points.
This server is focused on skilled players, not players looking for easy points.

Now.... about the players punishing you.
We have an admin present almost every round is played in our server.
And if not present, I am almost always all day watching the server.
Ask for our help when players are punishing you when they activate your mines.
We have a rule about kicking/banning for punishing for accidental.
You will always be punished by some blind player. Happens to me and happens to anybody using claymores/mines, you need to be aware of this.
I normally kick a player when I am punished when the player activated my mines explaining him the reason, then the player come back and activate my mine again and punish me and I ban him, I ban hiim for 24 hrs, 2 days, 3 days, etc..... Depends on if I had a fight with my wife or not that day.
lol!
Anyway... Admins are present, ask them for help.

See you in battle.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Clays/Mines Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clays/Mines Issue   Clays/Mines Issue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:27 pm

If I am punished for some moron not paying attention or it happens to someone else and is brought to my attention, I kick the punisher with "dont punish for accidents"
Back to top Go down
TheMadChemist
Private
TheMadChemist

Clays/Mines Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clays/Mines Issue   Clays/Mines Issue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Rgr Guys:

Not suggesting you change the server, just think it's not fair they can punish you and get you kicked for them being unskilled. I will ask for the Admin help in the future, but I don't want to whine. It's a fun game and I know this will happen from time to time. But today, wheeeeew there were some real noobies running over Old Mads mines. I could not believe how blind and stupid they were.

Too bad something could not be set up where if they run over 3 of my mines they get auto kicked, just like if I get 3 team punishes. I will be back and you know the mines will be with me. gblancov, as for your wife being mad at you and maybe sometimes your in a bad mood, I can only say......... I know man I know..........

Regards,

TheMadChemist
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Clays/Mines Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clays/Mines Issue   Clays/Mines Issue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 pm

TheMadChemist wrote:
Rgr Guys:

Not suggesting you change the server, just think it's not fair they can punish you and get you kicked for them being unskilled. I will ask for the Admin help in the future, but I don't want to whine. It's a fun game and I know this will happen from time to time. But today, wheeeeew there were some real noobies running over Old Mads mines. I could not believe how blind and stupid they were.

Too bad something could not be set up where if they run over 3 of my mines they get auto kicked, just like if I get 3 team punishes. I will be back and you know the mines will be with me. gblancov, as for your wife being mad at you and maybe sometimes your in a bad mood, I can only say......... I know man I know..........

Regards,

TheMadChemist
hey MAD,just let me know whats up ok buddy.you know us MAD peps have to stick together, lol!
Back to top Go down
TheMadChemist
Private
TheMadChemist

Clays/Mines Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clays/Mines Issue   Clays/Mines Issue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 am

Thanks Mad:

I have no plans to leave the xXx server. Maybe I am just venting because on one particular day the server had some real butt heads on the server. See you online and thanks for the help!

Regards,

=S*E=TheMadChemist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clays/Mines Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clays/Mines Issue   Clays/Mines Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clays/Mines Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: