=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse?

Go down 
+8
fibtech
E641
R.Satterwhite
MADMULLET
stludde
rleedrums
jbuffethed
ceska
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ceska
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Hello, I just got off the 24/7 wake island server after being kicked off by rleedrums for raping I guess. I played 2 rounds, the first of the 2 I was American side getting arty on the carrier and consistent rape by the J-10's and nothing was said about it. Then the round ends I go to the Chinese side and jump in a J-10 and thinking base rape is allowed i go fly over to the carrier but now rleedrums is quick to point out no base rape (if America has no flags)...but yet he did not care if his team does it. I stop the base rape but I keep killing the attack helicopter which is subject to having rleedrums in it most of the time. Then I got kicked....I followed the rules even after he did not enforce him on his own team and then i kill him a few times. Check the logs he is obviously mad when he was typing things. Come on...I did not come on here looking for drama or BS, but its what I ended up getting.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Infantry can rape the carrier anytime.

Jets are not to cross arty island UNTIL U.S. has a flag. After that you can fly to carrier.

If U.S. does not have a flag and you are engaged with a U.S. jet and it flies over the carrier, you may follow only attacking that jet, no one on carrier.
Back to top Go down
rleedrums
Admin
rleedrums

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:52 pm

CESKA -

Thanks for registering and taking the time to post here, we always appreciate that. I don't think you know or understand the rules and overall philosophy of our server so I'll explain.

First, let me point out that I didn't kick you. I warned you about raping the carrier but another ADMIN kicked you, STLUDDE. I will let STLUDDE explain but I believe from him that you were talking trash and complaining about the rules and admins in a nasty way. While this is a free speech server (except racism and bigotry), We do not allow this type of attitude because it creates a hostile environment in the server and is frankly annoying to the players who come and visit to play, as well as our regulars who enjoy the fun yet mature environment here.

Bottom line: We want to create a fun playing environment BUT where the rules are respected.

Second, and more importantly, please learn the base attack rules here, which are simple:
1. attack on Chinese base is ALWAYS allowed, at ANY time, and by ANY means.
2. attack on US base is likewise allowed but ONLY AFTER the US have a flag on the island (the only allowed attack on the carrier is the transport chopper to infiltrate the carrier, but NOT jets or attack choppers).

Very simple.

As for ADMIN kicks let me also explain. I was on the US side and the carrier was repeatedly being attacked by jets. I warned, then another ADMIN warned, but nothing changed. I waited a full 5 mn. and yet nothing changed, so I banned one particular player for repeatedly ignoring ADMIN requests and being a smacktard about raping anyway. THAT'S IT. You got kicked (not banned you should note). Then a third player got kicked for ... yet again raping!!!

You came back and played without a problem, so obviously you understood and respected the rules. Your accusations of being later kicked a 2nd time because you kept on killing me are false and you must know it. You got kicked later (indeed WAY later: 15mn. later) - again by STLUDDE - for being idle not for any other reason. There was a dozen or so players on the server and we can't have guys just hanging there idle. That too you must understand.

In sum, (1)respect the rules, (2)know who kicked you and for what reason (that is explained in the kick/ban message), (3) ask ADMINS if you have problems, questions, disagreements, etc...

We are not mistake free of course but we take great care of our server and try our best to keep it fun, fair, with good attitudes, and respected rules. If you try again and ASK ADMINS for help instead of taking matters in your own hands you should find xXx a fun place the play BF2.

DRUMS
Back to top Go down
http://richardleedrums.com
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Its not to hard to see the rules that scrolles in game ;-)
Back to top Go down
rleedrums
Admin
rleedrums

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:37 pm

stludde wrote:
Its not to hard to see the rules that scrolles in game ;-)

Yeah... that too!!!!
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 pm

anyone got the cliff notes for drums post lol!
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:47 am

who are wetalking about

Last edited by MADMULLET on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:51 am

jbuffethed wrote:
anyone got the cliff notes for drums post lol!

lol no shit
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Short summary please !!

Razz
Back to top Go down
ceska
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah I did not read the rules scrolling in the game but at the time you said do not attack carrier you did not say do not attack past arty island. Also I was not trash talking you might have me confused with the guy who kept calling you a baby or something like that. So I will learn to read the scrolling rules and you will learn to give a more detailed warning on the rule? Sounds fair to me.
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:09 am

ceska wrote:
Yeah I did not read the rules scrolling in the game but at the time you said do not attack carrier you did not say do not attack past arty island. Also I was not trash talking you might have me confused with the guy who kept calling you a baby or something like that. So I will learn to read the scrolling rules and you will learn to give a more detailed warning on the rule? Sounds fair to me.

The term "admin" should not be confused with babysitter or referee. Many times an admin will be required to enforce the rules of the server but may be unable to give patient, detailed warnings. We are also playing and there are circumstances that will not allow the luxury of precise explanations. These circumstances include but are not limited to piloting a jet or being engaged in a chopper battle. We are aware that warnings given in game may go unnoticed by the offender and at that point a kick is the most effective way of gaining their attention. Don't take it personal. Just log back on, follow the rules and enjoy yourself.

That being said Ceska, the xXx clan welcomes you. We strive to make your overall gaming experience as fun as possible. We are committed to providing you with the best Wake Island server in BF2. We want to thank you for making the decision to play on the Triple X server.
Back to top Go down
rleedrums
Admin
rleedrums

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:50 am

ceska wrote:
you will learn to give a more detailed warning on the rule

ADMINS are there to ensure the rules are being respeted and the server is fun to play. We are not there to babysit and walk you thru the rules, and certainly not there to "learn" anything from you.

So it's very SIMPLE: When you join our server you must play by its rules. So learn and respect them. That's it.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 am

Welcome to the server Ceska
Back to top Go down
DOGGIE
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:25 pm

CESKA

Don't waste your time, the xXx server only admins for xXx members. You would be better served to go find a server that does not have dumb fucktards for admins.

DOGGIE
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:38 pm

DOGGIE wrote:
CESKA

Don't waste your time, the xXx server only admins for xXx members. You would be better served to go find a server that does not have dumb fucktards for admins.

DOGGIE

Whats with all the noobs cryin in here lately? Rolling Eyes You dont follow rules, you get kicked/banned. Dont even think about accuisation asshat, Ive never seen you in our server.

=xXx= members are probably the fairest out there. If someone is causing a problem, we correct it for the better of the server.

** Great first post by the way.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm

DOGGIE wrote:
CESKA

DOGGIE

Find other server for your shit madchemist
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 pm

gblancov wrote:
Find other server for your shit madchemist

Same IP? lol
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 pm

wow chemist I'm an admin too how are ya gonna call us all fucktards... I've learned from tripple x that we keep honor high and we respect our friends as well as our enemies... You need to apologize to regain my respect. I had fun but damn dude your out of line ... WTF chemist just swallow ur pride for once... And then we could discuss this as equals ..

Akilles
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Admin Abuse? Stup
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:23 pm

nice post akilles, thanks
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:10 am

The Chemist clown is supposed to be 34 years old?

His 2 year old spelling had me suspicious, but his 3rd grade mentally and ranting is leaving me in serious doubt about his age.

My guess is 14 or 15 at most.

The guys is so stupid he thinks hiding at south base while commanding and watching the airbase go down without advancing in the tank, and then watching south base go down with his dumb as there, isn't being an idle commander.

And then after two warnings, and not moving his ass to action, thinks he was kicked unfairly -- so much so that he calls me an asshole and tells me how to run the server,

Must take this clown 4 hours to watch 60 minutes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse?   Admin Abuse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: