=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's

Go down 
+4
DogfighterI
rleedrums
fibtech
MajorBlueBallz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorBlueBallz
Private
MajorBlueBallz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Empty
PostSubject: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:08 pm

I understand as our old clan used to have the rule: if you have a flag we can attack the carrier. However, as we have no server anymore if you were familiar with [USHF] and now we are =SCA= and no server. It turns people away from the server. This is just my opinion and I suggest that ya'll switch to enforcing no going past arty island rule and strictly enforce this. It is also difficult as an admin to notice if the US has a flag while playing. Just from my past experience I hope that my .02 is spent well......lol rendeer

sig test
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 pm

Personally, I like the rule as it is. Attacks to the carrier with one flag is a great motivator to spawn at the island. If the jets or heli want to spend their time pounding the carrier, it leaves the door open to capping the airfield thus rendering the aircraft ineffective. It really comes down to the understanding that squads are essential to a USMC victory. In my eyes, there is no greater disappointment in the game than capturing a Chinese flag while the rest of my unsquaded teammates continue to spawn at the carrier to fight over a limited number of aircraft. I say rape their asses into submission.
Back to top Go down
MajorBlueBallz
Private
MajorBlueBallz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:59 pm

I know it is such an give and take rule you know. Well, I can help squad up with the best of em. Not afraid to get killed either. I just miss the team play that I was part of you know. Anyhow, I'm getting on so I can get my Major General rank..... I'll be a two star in a minute boys!
Back to top Go down
rleedrums
Admin
rleedrums

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 pm

fibtech wrote:
I say rape their asses into submission.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://richardleedrums.com
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:18 am

Our server is packed 24/7 as it has been since it was established two years ago.

The reason is because we have the best rules of engagement of any Wake Island Server out there.

Attacking the carrier forces Jet and Chopper whores to spawn on land and help their teammates, or pay the price.

There will be no rules changes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:52 pm

I agree with leaving the rules as they are, there are admins that notice people going over arty island when they are not suppose to but I am sure we do not see it 100% of the time. I thinik that once the U.S. has a flag and people want to stay on the ship that it just henders the team from advancing on the island or just getting ran back off of it.
Back to top Go down
Coolnavys
Private
Coolnavys

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm

YEP{ I AGGREE WITH THIS RULE} lol! OWEN THEM WITH ONE FLAG OF CORSE. but you want to wach for youer air filed the most.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Coolnavys wrote:
YEP{ I AGGREE WITH THIS RULE} lol! OWEN THEM WITH ONE FLAG OF CORSE. but you want to wach for youer air filed the most.

Come again?
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:14 am

Plus, I love blowing Dante123456789's face off while he chopper whores on the carrier in his typical useless to the team fashion.

I'll never give that opportunity up!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
battlefield2gammer
Private
battlefield2gammer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: I like the rule as well   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Dog you got me with that as well lol. See you on the battlefield solder!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's   Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrier Attacks with Helo's and J-10's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: