=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for hacking

Go down 
+9
R.Satterwhite
DangerousDoug
jbuffethed
gblancov
E641
fibtech
Akillesblood
DogfighterI
NomNom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bg11   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Notice how the hacker doesn't have the hack options on his screen nor a website. Notice the knifeing from a distance and tough to kill !!!!! Its easy to get suspicious!!!! Can't blame us...

Sorry i'm afraid YOU'll have to give us proof through your words if there is such a thing.

Akilles scratch
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
Notice how the hacker doesn't have the hack options on his screen nor a website. Notice the knifeing from a distance and tough to kill !!!!! Its easy to get suspicious!!!! Can't blame us...

Sorry i'm afraid YOU'll have to give us proof through your words if there is such a thing.

Akilles scratch

Are you serious? It's a single player mod, the video was made a joke, he's playing against bots. That stuff doesn't work online lol otherwise you'd be seeing automatic rocket launchers all over the place haha.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:32 am

As promised, link to vid: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4KVTOAZ It's my first time compressing, quality is so so, sound is delayed by a half a sec which is slightly annoying when I shoot and you still hear the sound after but the important thing is you see me playing first person, no hacks, doing decent and getting accused by a somewhat known player. The accusation got even better and by more people later in the round but I could only record 30 mins due to hard disk limitations.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:58 am

Nice work Fibtech and Blanco....very impressive
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: Bg11   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:25 pm

OH hacking is a joke huh... are you serious... there are many more videos on youtube where the shows hacks undetected....wtf....

Akilles
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
OH hacking is a joke huh... are you serious... there are many more videos on youtube where the shows hacks undetected....wtf....

Akilles

Of course many hacks are undetected by punkbuster, that's exactly why every server should use the punkbuster screenshot feature (which yours does). With that feature the server can take a screenshot of any player's first person view at any time, so anything the player sees on his screen will be seen in the picture, even if you're typing an xfire message while playing bf2, it'll be seen in the screenshots. So if the player has any hacks on at that time, you'll see them on the screenshot. The only hack that can't be seen on a picture and the most problematic hack is an aimbot, which is why I made a first person video to prove that I don't use that either.

Example: Punkbuster screenshot of a guy using a minimap hack: Banned for hacking - Page 2 Dice2xb2
Same guy using enemy tags: Banned for hacking - Page 2 Dice3nz5
Guy using skins Banned for hacking - Page 2 Acenumba187thumbiq6

Those hacks are not detected by punkbuster most of the time, that's why the server has to constantly take pb screenshots and someone has to check them every so often, especially when concerning suspicious players and then ban them manually if they are found to be hacking.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
Well the first one doesn't work but try this:
https://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Crazy%2BHack/video/x17w8x_bf2-hack-crazy_news

yeah this one works

Akilles lol! lol!

This video is a well known video.
Played vs bots.
Played in a not ranked server.
This hacks cant be used in a ranked server.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:42 pm

NomNom wrote:
Of course many hacks are undetected by punkbuster, that's exactly why every server should use the punkbuster screenshot feature (which yours does).

I know all about those screenshots you posted.
punkbuster and screenshots are a joke.
punkbuster exist to ban globally a player.
We care about our server.
If we catch a hacker with screenshots we are reporting them to punkbusted, but we really care about our server not the other servers.
if you catch a hacker using screenshots that means that hacker is a noob.
screenshot blockers exist.
I dont trust screenshots.
I trust in our experienced admin players.
If you make a suspicious shot nothing is wrong. 1 miracle shot can be done by anybody.
But if you are making strange and miracle shots and more than one of the experienced admins thinks you are hacking, the result is a ban.
I dont know yet who banned you and why.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:06 pm

gblancov wrote:
NomNom wrote:
Of course many hacks are undetected by punkbuster, that's exactly why every server should use the punkbuster screenshot feature (which yours does).

I know all about those screenshots you posted.
punkbuster and screenshots are a joke.
punkbuster exist to ban globally a player.
We care about our server.
If we catch a hacker with screenshots we are reporting them to punkbusted, but we really care about our server not the other servers.
if you catch a hacker using screenshots that means that hacker is a noob.
screenshot blockers exist.
I dont trust screenshots.
I trust in our experienced admin players.
If you make a suspicious shot nothing is wrong. 1 miracle shot can be done by anybody.
But if you are making strange and miracle shots and more than one of the experienced admins thinks you are hacking, the result is a ban.
I dont know yet who banned you and why.

Well the problem is with the "experienced" admins. How can an admin who's not on the same level judge whether I hack or not?
DangerousDoug for example, who's a 3star general with almost 4000 hours to his name has shown in a previous post here that he's not even fully aware of the bf2 spotting system capability after playing this game for so long. He has accused me of hacking back when we were playing on wake Axxium along with some of the other "hacking" regulars there who were simply way better players than he was/is. From the time I've played on your server, I've seen 2, maybe 3 good players. Guys like Jayballz, AOD-Manta and Viper-GTS. If those players would think I hack then it's something noteworthy. If a 3star who has played this game for 4k hours and still can't play it properly (no offence, there are many of those out there) then it's not something I would count on.
I'm sure you have many decent admins with which I haven't played enough (Maybe you, Dogfighter etc...) but the people that banned me are simply not qualified enough to judge.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: Well sorry for being a nub   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:26 pm

look gblancov is right all forms of punkbuster are a joke... Even on on screenshots ....

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:39 pm

As for judging people in the cyber world it is based on a maturity level that is measured with knowledge and experience.I have known my fellow admins for quite sometime,and for them to be ran through the mixer as you are claiming they are not on your level is plaine disturbing.

As for the continued complaining that you are not a hacker,until you give us concrete proof that you are not one I see no reason to lift the ban.until you have said proof please stop spamming the forums.continued spamming will result in a ban on this forum,so choose your timing wisly when you post here.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm

MADMULLET wrote:
As for judging people in the cyber world it is based on a maturity level that is measured with knowledge and experience.I have known my fellow admins for quite sometime,and for them to be ran through the mixer as you are claiming they are not on your level is plaine disturbing.

As for the continued complaining that you are not a hacker,until you give us concrete proof that you are not one I see no reason to lift the ban.until you have said proof please stop spamming the forums.continued spamming will result in a ban on this forum,so choose your timing wisly when you post here.

I've provided you with video, about as concrete as it gets. Spamming? I suppose you didn't really read the posts. Dangerousdoug has accused me of hacking years ago and still does, yes playing wise, he's not on my level, else he wouldn't be claiming I hack. I've never been accused of hacking by a good player.
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 pm

A video can be provided with any hacks turned off to say "Hey look at me, I am not cheating" (now, that is) but that is not proof either.

Plus it is a little presumptuous to put yourself on a pedestal and say there are only a few good players like the ones that you mentioned in your post. Seems that you think that your request is not going your way so you are now saying that you are just leagues above everyone else in this game?

To make an attack against Doug because he suspects you of hacking or any other admin calling them decent is taking a bold step in the wrong direction to getting a ban lifted.

I have played with/against you many times and I have been killed by you and it seemed fishy to me and at others it was well played. Sometimes you just seem to be unstoppable in a round with what seems like one round head shots and then in others you seem to be playing like everyone else which within itself shines some light on hacks being turned off.

I am not up on the catching of hackers and taking of screen shots and such, I just play the game for the fun of it and the friends I have made on here while enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:25 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
BG11 I have played with you several times On your team as your commander I have deliberately not spotted players who are away from the action and nowhere near a flag,You have repeatedly flowen by and shot them with a short bursts of machine-gun fire from an aircraft.
I have also had you on a player tracking list for a couple of years now And every time I see you playing I checked The score and it seems you are allmost always in first place, With two to three times the kills that anybody else in the game.
You are either the best BF2 player in the world, Or you are using a radar Hack.

Please explain how Doug's post implies a lack of understanding of the BF2 spotting system. I'm guessing that someone ranked 43 in the world as commander has a firm grasp on the capabilities of the position.

Also, while i appreciate the effort to create a video, it proves nothing. I assume turning off the hacks before hitting record is not beyond the realm of possibility. Great rounds in a J-10 are common and to be expected.

NomNom wrote:
I didn't say I do not hack because it's obvious when I request to get unbanned that I imply I do not hack... I've been playing first person shooters for years, both competitively and for fun. Getting these kind of stats in public servers is not hard at all, the vast majority of players are pretty bad so this is no big feat by any means. I hope you don't judge whether someone hacks or not based on their stats...

Statistics do tell a story. There is a learning curve involved in mastering the jet and if this was a second account for you I might be convinced that the majority of your deaths were sustained on a previous account. Stuffrider is a good example of this. His obviously new account was opened April of '08, but his KDR is still "only" 13. We've all been playing fps games for years and attributing your vastly superior KDR (lack of dieing) to a vast majority of bad players is unconvincing. Can you really say a 26 KDR is no big feat, when compared to these other excellent pilots?

Player___________Kills______Deaths_____KDR

AOD|manta______24,816_____2,583______10.3724
ViperGTS1998____26,169_____4,034______7.0776
Jayballls_________38,730_____3,346_____12.5039
iferno666________43,813_____3,968_____11.8999
stuffrider________ 5,832______453_______13.9007
BG11___________14,524______595______26.1261

Personally, I think you should be unbanned. It would be quite an accomplishment, statistically speaking, to kill you. Your SPM on our server is excellent but not unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:52 pm

I've been playing this game since the demo, I was solo tving the chopper and flying jets with good scores there already. Coming to the full version it was even easier flying jets with the j10- f35 imbalance. Only thing I had to learn in the full version was the new maps and other small changes they made with patches.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:00 pm

First off thanks guys for your support. BG11 I do fully understand the sporting capabilities and I would have heard Enemy infantry spotted and had seen that you had spotted them.
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:13 pm

fibtech wrote:

Also, while i appreciate the effort to create a video, it proves nothing. I assume turning off the hacks before hitting record is not beyond the realm of possibility. Great rounds in a J-10 are common and to be expected.

Have you seen the video? I'm not in a j10, I'm on the ground for 30 mins. I have more kills on the ground than with jets and choppers combined and that's when I usually get accused of hacking, not in a j10.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: Bg11   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 pm

You took me to a website which requires registering which takes time... i'm not paying to see ya play so i did the free download and it was going to take 1 hr 10 min .... ARe you kidding i hope you are? Thank you for wasting my time...

i can't believe you how old are you really

come on off with it

Akilles
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
You took me to a website which requires registering which takes time... i'm not paying to see ya play so i did the free download and it was going to take 1 hr 10 min .... ARe you kidding i hope you are? Thank you for wasting my time...

i can't believe you how old are you really

come on off with it

Akilles

It's megaupload you don't need to pay or register. The video is 30 minutes, do you think it's going to be a 1mb file? It should take 20-30 mins to download on a decent connection. Btw when the video is downloading you are not obliged to stare at the progress bar, you can minimize the window and go on about your business.
Edit: Actually , I just tried downloading it and it takes less than 12 mins. If your connection is bad though, don't bother.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: BG11   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:36 pm

I was using my i phone at first not to download but to just see the video download option.

Checked on my computer it is different lol! lol!

What a Face But seriously how old are ya? i mean really? What is your goal in =xXx= server? What are your intentions?

And more importantly Why is it such a big deal that you play in our server? Why are you going through all this trouble for a server that is not at the top percentile.

What is it yo

affraid bounce bounce Shocked scratch cyclops
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: Bg11   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

We are all family here... are you wanting to be apart of our family... if so ya sure don't show it

... especially when ya diss our brethren wtf call your self that upper level (God mode)

whats up with the sizing of our clansmen
I hate that...
They are all pros in my eyes thats why i joined... cheers cheers cheers i don't think that i know that

Akilles
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Akillesblood wrote:

... especially when ya diss our brethren wtf call your self that upper level (God mode)

Akilles

Your "brethern" already put me on that level by singling me out as a hacker while I and any of my friends that saw me play in real life know I don't hack. I just pointed out that they're right, I'm a bit better, but not by way of hacking.
I'm going out of my way on this because bf2 is getting ridiculous. I stop playing, I come back to play once in a while, I see the same people, higher ranks, no improvement. There's no sense of competition, if someone's better than you, he gets banned. No one wants/tries to learn, no one tries to improve, just the same people playing in their shell. Servers with more and more noob friendly rules, don't attack the carrier, don't steal vehicles, don't solo, don't jump, hell don't even dare shooting.
I'm banned from most of the servers on my favorites for "hacking" and it doesn't take me long to get banned on new ones. It's just sad. The only server where there was good competition and a decent admin team (axxium) is no longer up. I consider your server to be the 2nd best wake server behind it in terms of rules and competition and that's why I decided to fight my case here just like I did when they first banned me from Axxium.
In general though, I'm pretty fed up, when someone accuses me I always take it as a compliment and laugh it off but it's kind of going too far.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:48 am

I saw your video BG11.
Now I understand why they think you are hacking.
No signs of hacks are shown on that video.
I learned something watching your video.
If you are that good, then congratulations.

What video settings are you using ?
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 am

gblancov wrote:
I saw your video BG11.
Now I understand why they think you are hacking.
No signs of hacks are shown on that video.
I learned something watching your video.
If you are that good, then congratulations.

What video settings are you using ?

Thank you, I'm glad you took the time and even more happy that you've learned something.
As for the video settings: Everything on max, lighting low, dynamic shadows off.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

PostSubject: BG11   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 pm

What is your video card homie?
Whats ur system?

How many bits how much ram?

I would appreciate the info.
We shall see

Akilles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for hacking