=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Scrapster please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrapster
Private

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Unban Scrapster    please Empty
PostSubject: Unban Scrapster please   Unban Scrapster    please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 pm

I don't know what I did but I can't join anymore. Says I'v been banned by an admin.

Help
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Unban Scrapster please   Unban Scrapster    please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:28 pm

We are constantly running a process to verify all players in our server and protect it from hackers.

Part of the process is to take screenshots.
Some of those screenshots taken from you are considered suspect or related to some kind of hack.

We will lift the ban, but you will start turning off antialias in your video settings (If it is on) in game and we will continue monitoring your screenshots the same way we do with all players.

All previous screenshots taken from you were clean, so, We hope this is only an accidental situation and it is not because you switched to the dark side.

Triple X Clan
Back to top Go down
Scrapster
Private

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Unban Scrapster please   Unban Scrapster    please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanks

I though it was some sort of twisted April Fools Joke at first. Still banned earlier today though, so I was starting to panic.
I'll look into the antialias thing and turn it off if I can.

No darkside for me, I'm a Network / System admin by day and BF2 junkie by nite. Hackers are maggots

Cheers

Scrapster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Scrapster please   Unban Scrapster    please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Scrapster please
Page 1 of 1