=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please lift the ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorBlueBallz
Private
MajorBlueBallz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Please lift the ban Empty
PostSubject: Please lift the ban   Please lift the ban Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:52 pm

I got banned for flying as commander. Your rules of engagement say otherwise fellas. It will get you kicked is what I fucking read.

Furthermore:

What horse shit. I got banned for flying as commander. The previous round there was a guy hacking in a jet. We got raped and took it like little bitches. No one would take commander so I decided too. I was in the chopper and was planning on commanding when I died. WTF bro? It's okay to get raped and have arty dropped on the helo pad the entire game but not flying as commander. I don't get it. I try to obey the rules here. But there is always one fucktard that pisses me off and gets away with his shit when no admin is on. However, I deliver a fucking payback and get banned. It's fucking bullshit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
TheAdmin
Private

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Please lift the ban   Please lift the ban Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:09 pm

MajorBlueBallz wrote:
I got banned for flying as commander. Your rules of engagement say otherwise fellas. It will get you kicked is what I fucking read.

You will be kicked or banned, we decide that.
And you were not only banned for flying as commander, use of prohibited language and arty on carrier while usa had no flags.

MajorBlueBallz wrote:
What horse shit. I got banned for flying as commander. The previous round there was a guy hacking in a jet.

What a guy hacking in a jet means to you ?

MajorBlueBallz wrote:
WTF bro? It's okay to get raped and have arty dropped on the helo pad the entire game but not flying as commander. I don't get it.

Yes, our rules allow it.

MajorBlueBallz wrote:
I try to obey the rules here. But there is always one fucktard that pisses me off and gets away with his shit when no admin is on. However, I deliver a fucking payback and get banned. It's fucking bullshit if you ask me.

When no admin is on it will always be hell.
You were banned like any player breaking the rules.
24 hrs ban the first time.
Next time write in chat asking if any admin is on and write who is breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Please lift the ban   Please lift the ban Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:01 am

Like the Admin stated, there are going to be times that we are not online to enforce the rules or even though we are online, we are not going to see every violation. When I see someone typing a message about a violation, I look to see if I remember that name and have I played with them before trying to decide whether I beleive them right off the bat or not. Some just call foul when they do not get their way and there are some that I trust what they say and I will either kick/ban based on what they tell me.

If i understand what you wrote, you were on the china side and the airfield was getting raped and artied??? that is of course allowed at all times whether the US has a flag or not.

If you wan to fly, then you will just have to resign as commander, payback is not allowed here, if someone Tk's you or something against the rules, violating them for some payback will get you both kicked or banned.

I guess since there no admin on when this was going on that the auto admin must have done this but I think that it should have also warned you before it banned you. I am not real sure about how the auto admin works so I can not say for sure but I am sure that someone else can shed some light on this.

E
Back to top Go down
TheAdmin
Private

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Please lift the ban   Please lift the ban Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 am

E641 wrote:
I guess since there no admin on when this was going on that the auto admin must have done this

Admin was on, but not playing.
Auto admin cant ban.

E641 wrote:
But I think that it should have also warned you before it banned you. I am not real sure about how the auto admin works so I can not say for sure but I am sure that someone else can shed some light on this.

He was warned twice.

=SCA= MajorBlueballz *§1DEAD§0*there u go faggots
*** WARNING: =SCA= MajorBlueballz, your language is unacceptable. Please keep it clean.

WARNING!!! =SCA= MajorBlueballz DO NOT ARTY CARRIER UNTIL USMC HAS A FLAG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please lift the ban   Please lift the ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please lift the ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: