=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logitech78
Private

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Hey, first off thanks for letting me use ur guys server as a "Test server" punkbusted hates me as you guys know, and i have been having issues with it since the day i began this game.
Today was the first day in about a week, that i have been able to play a whole round. Now ever since my unban about a month or two ago, i have played in the server numerous times with my clan members, or when are server was empty. I have not broke a rule, and in fact i have been telling other "nubs" what the rules where.

Today Apr 24th around 3:30-4 pm pacific time, i was banned for team killing.
I was waiting for the f35 and there where about 3-4 guys on heli pad, i fired a no look round and struck a friendly, team killing him. However as me not being a medic i just disregarded it, and a minute later i get banned for team killing.
Now i am fairly sure that this is a 24/48 hr ban i believe if i remember correctly, correct me if i am wrong.... Its been a while afro
Anyways, im sure that someone was just blatantly watching me to make a mistake as a minute earlier i got killed for "not waiting in line" and called a motherfucker and he didn't even get kicked after i told E6 about it, however he was flying and i didn't expect him to take action. Also, as it looked there where no admins on my side, so i am kind of curious who pulled the trigger, if not i understand.

Been fun playing with you guys when i get the chance, school/part time fishing guide and playing in my clans server. If any of you guys are ever down in the Washington area some time around Seattle, let me know and i will be glad to take you out on a trip on me.
Have fun, and hope to battle in the next week.

Peace, Rossi
Back to top Go down
Logitech78
Private

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:32 pm

"Punkbuster" not Punkbusted.
Where is the edit button lol?
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 am

down in washington? i think u mean up in washington,m down in Texas, ill ask my momma if i can fly all the way to washington for a fishing trip
Back to top Go down
Logitech78
Private

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:59 pm

ThunderDown21 wrote:
down in washington? i think u mean up in washington,m down in Texas, ill ask my momma if i can fly all the way to washington for a fishing trip
Thanks for correcting me, i was more along the lines of talking to people i know and have played with for 100s of hours. They know who they are, lol.
But if you manage to convince your "mom" to let you come down here, then by all means..... Good luck with that though lol!

Back on subject afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned?
Page 1 of 1