=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

something to ponder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-18

something to ponder Empty
PostSubject: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:57 pm

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.

Life is sexually transmitted.

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its butt.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing chicken eggs DO NOT come out of chicken asses.
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:14 pm

the answer to the glue one is that when glue is in the bottle, like 99 percent isn't exposed to the air thus never drying and setting, an example of what glue that does dry in the packaging is a glue stick, leave the cap off and it'll be dry by the time you ever find another excuse to actually use stick glue
Back to top Go down
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 pm

fibtech wrote:
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing chicken eggs DO NOT come out of chicken asses.
next time you come about a chicken actually laying an egg ,please lift her tail and let us know.............lol
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 pm

bmf.garmin wrote:
fibtech wrote:
next time you come about a chicken actually laying an egg ,please lift her tail and let us know.............lol

ummm, my grandpa owns a farm, soo... yea, thats not her ass... its her... how do i put this?
its her taco... i shal say
Back to top Go down
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 pm

hmmmm chicken taco they got them at taco bell man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 pm

bmf.garmin wrote:
hmmmm chicken taco they got them at taco bell man Very Happy

I like the sauce in those....mmmmm tasty!
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 am

wow,this is getting tasty or just nasty,lol
Back to top Go down
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Hmmmm....I had a taco last night...boy it was really good.
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm

oh what have i done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something to ponder   something to ponder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something to ponder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: