=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-18

The Old Guy Empty
PostSubject: The Old Guy   The Old Guy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 pm

From the Retired Old Guy

A TRIP TO COSTCO
Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
Costco won't let me shop there anymore
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

The Old Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guy   The Old Guy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 am

poor dog! pale
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

The Old Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guy   The Old Guy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Give that guy a biscuit!

I was in line at Safeway the other day and had 8 healthy choice frozen dinners. The women in front of me asked me "are those any good?" I was polite about it and told her yes, but in my head I was wondering, why the hell would I be buying 8 of anything if i thought they where bad?

These encounters always remind me of Mad Magazines, Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions. The Purina diet is classic.......
Back to top Go down
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-18

The Old Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guy   The Old Guy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Tell her , no they are terrible , but I have a tape worm and its good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
artangel85
Private
artangel85

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-10

The Old Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guy   The Old Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:38 am

lol! lol! lol!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That is awesome! But then too bad that you cant go there anymore. but funny as hell! good one!

~Art!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Old Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guy   The Old Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: