=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You guys banned the wrong GUY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tactical_ted
Private

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-27

You guys banned the wrong GUY! Empty
PostSubject: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 pm

So Tonight I get on your fine server and was instently TKed by the Undeadmage, And undeadrogue...

and again,

And again,

And Again

AND AGAIN!!!

and they were talking trash the whole time. Well instead of banning the guys you have never seen before who had 4 TKs I was banned instead. I also noticed that after my ban, Undeadmage was still in your server.

Whats the deal here folks?

If you check the server logs, you will find exactly what I have said above.

I enjoy your server, and like it for the fact that it has a "Say whatever the FUCK you want policy" But I guess that is not the case. I can understand that admins will get mad at the constent bickering, but players like myself get mad at the non stop TKing. My only line of defense is to talk shit, I dont have the ban hammer for the guys doing the TKing.

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out what I consider a major flaw in someones reasoning. I hope some of you take the time to review the logs and see exactly what I was going through that sparked my talking back to this new guy.
Back to top Go down
Tactical_ted
Private

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Crud just noticed I put this in the wrong place..

If a mod could move it that would be great!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bluegrass420
Private

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:47 am

i was in game while this was happening. i dont know about the teamkilling, but undead mage was the asshole in this case. Ive never had a problem before with ted, i wouldnt have banned either of them personally, probably kicked mage, but really no one broke any rules except getting on our nerves by the constant spamming. a kick serves as a good warning in a case like this. bans should be used for hackers, and constant blatant rule breakers. not smacktalkers. c'mon guys lighten up with the ban stick Wink
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 am

=xXx= Lostone19 banned you, he can explain you why.

I checked the ban and it is for 24 hrs only.
Back to top Go down
rleedrums
Admin
rleedrums

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am

Bluegrass420 wrote:
bans should be used for hackers, and constant blatant rule breakers. not smacktalkers. c'mon guys lighten up with the ban stick Wink

True, but our rules also states that it is for the gaming enjoyment of all so, let's say for ex. a spammer constantly insult a player; the spammer will get warned and then perhaps even banned for 24H if he is making playing on the server a nightmare for the other players.
Back to top Go down
http://richardleedrums.com
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Whatever the ban, we should ban the right player.

If a mistake was made in this case, I apologize on behalf of the entire clan.

We'll look into it and get it straightened out.

That said, TripleX clan members are hereby advised not to use public forums to vent or express their sentiments re any action by a fellow clan member.

Subversive behavior will not be tolerated.

Thanks.

DogfighterI
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
Tactical_ted
Private

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks guys, I will wait out the 24 hour ban and use it to reflect on the situation.

See you in game soon!
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:47 pm

The ban was lifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys banned the wrong GUY!   You guys banned the wrong GUY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys banned the wrong GUY!
Page 1 of 1