=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

thoughts Empty
PostSubject: thoughts   thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 pm

hey guys.

1st. i miss u guys! u are my home. i tryed to run away from home, but i missed my brothers and sisters, mom(gblanco) and dad (mullet). so, i have come home, if yall can fogive me.

2nd:i think i owe akillesblood an apology. and i hope we can still be buds

3rd: i have an idea, if i may speak freely. assuming yes, here we go:
i understand =xXx= has age restrictions. as do most clans pale. but here is my idea
quite a few people play bf2 that r under the age of 16. it sucks being clanless. maby =xXx= could make a "toddler" or something to that name, a part of the clan, with limited, if any, admin rights.and i even made a tag -----> -xxx- let me know what u guys think
Back to top Go down
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-18

thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts   thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 am

So what your saying is next time I light your ass up little toddler is I will be a baby killer.....?............lol.............hey I have an idea .. we can be a clan within the clan....the texas two....next time I see ya in the game we will form the texas squad, as long as were on the xxx side of the ladder. You little turd ,bout time you came back...signed, you asshole brother Garmin
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts   thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:41 am

As far as I am concerned, you are welcome to come and play anytime, you bring the correct player skills and attitude to the game to make it enjoyable to all. Do not let the fact that you do not have the ability to kick/ban or warn a player for things to you see online. There are players on here that I have played with for years and when I am playing and they tell me of a violation, I believe them "Hands Down" and will act accordingly. I am sure that you have or are earning the same amount of respect/authority with others online as well.

As far as the "Toddler" tag, that is something that Blanco and Dog would have to discuss, I am open to the idea but in my opinion that would have to be with limited ability to kick/ban.

Just my .02

E
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts   thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 am

i just realised, u cant have dashes 4 some reason, mabe somethin like .xxx. or ~xxx~
Back to top Go down
rleedrums
Admin
rleedrums

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-01-02

thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts   thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:20 am

The "junior" membership, with their own tag and section on the forum is something that was tried before, and was unsuccessful. We will not be implementing something like that again.

This is an invite-only clan, not a clan you pay your way in, and there are certain age restrictions. Your best bet is to play on our server, squad up, behave in a mature fashion, and let time do its work.
Back to top Go down
http://richardleedrums.com
$kull_candy
Sergeant

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-17

thoughts Empty
PostSubject: .   thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:32 am

just because you are young doesnt mean you arent mature. it just takes a longer time to prove you are mature. you just have to follow everyones advice and keep playing in the server, squading up, and playing nice. Everything takes time it took well over 6 months before i was accepted into the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts   thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: