=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dogfighter apologies to Equalizer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Dogfighter apologies to Equalizer. Empty
PostSubject: Dogfighter apologies to Equalizer.   Dogfighter apologies to Equalizer. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Equalizer,

I owe you huge apologies for the TK's today. I am truly sorry they occurred. You have played in our server and with me many times and I hope you know that I would never intentionally tk another player.

Among the many problems I've been having with BF2 recently, from jumpy lag to screen minimizing to the constant sounds of transport choppers and tanks right off my shoulder, I realized today that I am also seeing friendly players in red, which is the reason for the Tk's today. Every time I saw you your name appeared in RED.

When you asked "What's your problem?" I actually thought you were playing around with me after I had killed you twice while not realizing that I was actually TKing you and didn't put two and two together until after the game when I saw that you were, in fact, on my team.

I hope you will take me at my word, accept my apologies and continue to be a welcomed player/guest on our server.

You have all my respect as a player and a gentleman.

Yours very truly,

=***= DogfighterI
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us

Dogfighter apologies to Equalizer.
Page 1 of 1