=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bmf.garmin
Private
bmf.garmin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Man Stories Empty
PostSubject: Man Stories   Man Stories Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Man Stories

1.. I was walking through the cemetery this morning and saw a guy Crouching down behind a tombstone. I said "morning." He said "no just taking a Shit".

2. When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I Realized that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and asked him to Forgive me.

3. My girlfriend was in labor with our first child. She was shouting out "get this out of me? Give me the drugs." She looked at me and said, "You did This to me you bastard!" I casually replied, "If you would care to remember, I wanted to stick it up your ass but you said, "it'll be too painful."

4. I went to an extremely attractive female doctor today for my annual Checkup. She told me that I had to quit masturbating. I asked why and She told me, "because I am trying to examine you."

5. I was walking down the road today and saw my Afghani neighbor, Abdul, standing on his fifth floor apartment balcony shaking a carpet.
I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"
Back to top Go down
Stockman42
Private
Stockman42

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Man Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Stories   Man Stories Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:15 am

I thought those were funny!
Back to top Go down
https://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/stockman_2006/
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Man Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Stories   Man Stories Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:32 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Stories   Man Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: