=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI

Go down 
+2
gblancov
Bass505
6 posters
AuthorMessage

FYI Empty
PostSubject: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:46 pm

i had really bad week and im sry for been jerk off ill see ya on the bf2

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bass505
Sergeant
Bass505

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-13

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Shocked Did I miss somthing? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mb-photography/
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Question Question Question Question Question scratch
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:29 am

Unfortunately people DO have the right to be assholes. I don't know who said what but I would venture to guess that it was just kids being immature and mean like kids can be..like most of us have been a time or two in the past til we grow up. I'd bet that most adults in this group know you're a good guy inside and a highly skilled BF2 player..I can't speak for others but I for one repect you in that regard. When you have talent, skills, popularity or intelligence that are higher than average there are always going to be a handful of punkass, disrespectful, jealous and immature assholes attacking you, and it only gets worse if you're a little different in the way you look or talk or come from a different background, and nothing will ever change that no matter how hard you fight back. It takes a well-rounded adult with a bit of life experience to realize that people should be judged on the content of their character.
The best thing you can do is to look honestly and truthfully at the content of your character and if YOU like what you see, put on a thick skin, take it with a grain of salt, be proud of who you are, and over time those ineffective attacks from assholes will only fortify your position of integrity. Overlook it..let it go..be yourself..and in time the aggessors will reap what they sow. What goes around comes around.
You're a good representative and we need you on the team.
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:47 pm

brutal..... You know everyone likes you... come on man... yer not the only one who has to deal with shit like that, I think everyone is dealing with problems everyday, and my brother was kidding he's 1/2 chech republic or however u wanna spell it, my step-dad has the biggest accent, so i'm sure my bro didn't mean any harm.... I think u need to pound some brew like mully and I!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy
Bass505
Sergeant
Bass505

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:23 pm

ta2ed, it's czech Wink

and brutal, just ignore the assholes like that man. We all know your a great guy, thats all that matters, all those other guys can go put a dick back in their cum-dumpsters (mouths) you just gotta try to ignore the text an play the game and have fun man.
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

FYI Empty
PostSubject: My ExFire to Brutal   FYI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:28 pm

=GoW= DogfighterI: Brutal, I don't know if you're mentally ill or what, but nothing you've said to anyone bears any similtude the truth or fact. You kicked a player with 106 pts, 56 kills, 6 deaths, because he called you "nub" -- your reason: "WHAT YOU GOT NOW?" was not only ridiculous, but unacceptable. This is a "free speech" server, period. Today you played while snubbing your nose at the clan members who were in Vent. This too is unaceptable. I'm hoping Onion and Scorp weren't right about you -- but you have disappointed me with your behavior and with your post to Ta2. No one is controlling anyone. There are rules that apply to all clan members, like them or not. I'm sorry you turned out to be other than the man I gave you credit for being. But I can assure you that it's your loss, not mine nor the clan's. Take care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:48 pm

DogfighterI wrote:
=GoW= DogfighterI: Brutal, I don't know if you're mentally ill or what, but nothing you've said to anyone bears any similtude the truth or fact. You kicked a player with 106 pts, 56 kills, 6 deaths, because he called you "nub" -- your reason: "WHAT YOU GOT NOW?" was not only ridiculous, but unacceptable. This is a "free speech" server, period. Today you played while snubbing your nose at the clan members who were in Vent. This too is unaceptable. I'm hoping Onion and Scorp weren't right about you -- but you have disappointed me with your behavior and with your post to Ta2. No one is controlling anyone. There are rules that apply to all clan members, like them or not. I'm sorry you turned out to be other than the man I gave you credit for being. But I can assure you that it's your loss, not mine nor the clan's. Take care.

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Bass505
Sergeant
Bass505

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Man, why is it that whenever im not around, somthing interesting happens? lol!
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:34 pm

honestly i think shit like this should not be in public eye . this is really breaking my heart.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI   FYI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: