=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when god created the world

Go down 
+2
MADMULLET
RayMan
6 posters
AuthorMessage

when god created the world Empty
PostSubject: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:30 pm

IN THE BEGINNING...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God. In the Beginning was God - and all else was darkness, and void, and without form. So God created the heavens and the earth. He created the sun, and the moon, and the stars, so that light might pierce the darkness. And the earth God divided between the land and the sea, and these He filled with many assorted creatures.
And the dark, salty, slimy creatures that inhabited the murky depths of the oceans, God called sailors, and He dressed them accordingly.

And the flighty creatures of the air He called airmen. And these He clothed in uniforms which were ruffled and fowl.

And the lower creatures of the land, God called soldiers. And with a twinkle in His eye, and a sense of humor that only He could have, God gave them trousers too short, and covers too large, and pockets to warm their hands. And to adorn their uniforms, God gave them badges. And He gave them cords. And He gave them ribbons... and patches... and stars... and bells. He gave them emblems... and crests... and all sorts of shiny things that glittered... and devices that dangled. When you're God, you tend to get carried away in a big way.

And on the 7th day, as you know, God rested. And on the 8th day at 0730, God looked down upon the earth and was not happy.

GOD WAS NOT HAPPY!

So He thought about His labors, and in His infinite wisdom, God created a divine creature and this He called a Marine. And these Marines whom God created in His own image, were to be of the air, the land, and the sea. And these He gave many wonderful uniforms.

He gave them practical, fighting uniforms, so that they could wage war against the forces of Satan and evil.

He gave them service uniforms for their daily work and training, that they might be sharp and ready.

And He gave them evening and dress uniforms. Sharp, stylish, handsome things, so they might score with the ladies on Saturday night, and impress the hell outta everybody!

And at the end of the 8th day, God looked down upon the earth, and saw that it was good. But was God happy? No!

GOD WAS STILL NOT HAPPY!

Because in the course of His labors, He had forgotten one thing... He did not have a Marine uniform! But He thought about it, and thought about it, and finally satisfied Himself in knowing that, well, not everybody can be a Marine...
Back to top Go down
RayMan
Private
RayMan

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:54 pm

"Marine's Dont Die.... They Go To Hell And Regroup!"
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:15 am

lol! true that
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:27 am

how do i start lol,
if you want in my MARINE CORPS
you have to go back a few years lol
wow,its been 24 years now,wow
where did 1984 go?
my daughter can make,so can you
or maybe not,shes special that way lol
you have to ask me to join,my MARINE CORPS !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:57 pm

hey, mullet, how bout i just ask the recruiter?
Back to top Go down
RayMan
Private
RayMan

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:50 pm

LOL Moozer I just rembered That Exact Speach Pretty Much Its Off
Medal of Honour Something... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:45 pm

its not of MOH because ive played all of them. but the marine corps kicks ass
Back to top Go down
RayMan
Private
RayMan

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Well, Theres Something Like That on A MOH
But Ya The Marines Rule.
Very Happy
Apperently 1 Australian Solider Is As Good As 10 Amercian Soliders Soemone Told Me
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:55 am

OOH-RAH! I recieved my honorable discharge in '95 1st BSSG Kaneohe Bay MCAS, Hawaii E-5

P.S. nice try RayMan lol!
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:06 pm

LOL for those who know my brother,, "kingZugg" he's a MARINE GONE MAD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:27 pm

actually, the canadians and the austis have better ATG support than the americans do. the canadians planes delivered there ordanence in 8:36 and idk the ausies time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:21 pm

ta2edwhiteboy wrote:
LOL for those who know my brother,, "kingZugg" he's a MARINE GONE MAD

well he doesn't know when to stop thats for sure lmao
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:53 pm

Evil or Very Mad well forgive me, but the devil dog in me refuses to believe a foreign militant is in anyway superior to a US Marine, though I may have to convince myself otherwise in combat to keep the edge, but convincing is momentary, belief is a lifetime. Twisted Evil

I may not be in the Corps anymore, but I'm still a US Marine, I respect anyones choice of service as I would have them respect mine, I wasn't tryinng to start a debate, just displaying my pride in the Corps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:58 pm

i know what ur sayin spidey, my mom doesnt want me in the corps, but, fuck her, im goin anyway farao
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:04 am

I applaud you for standing your ground, and I don't know your situation, but in my experience most parents just dont understand anything about joining a service, my recruiter had to convince my father that it was in my best intrest (cuz I was such a punk when I was in my teens) and my fathers' opinion was important 'cause I was 17 when I joined, I had to have his signature, but it made all the difference in the world once my dad was on board... it helped me gear up too, cuz I admit, after it set in, I was little nervous a couple weeks after I signed, lol.
Back to top Go down
RayMan
Private
RayMan

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:36 pm

spidey__killer wrote:

P.S. nice try RayMan lol!

LOL Its True Man
(A Normal Amercian SOlider) Probs Not A Marine
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:06 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:17 pm

spidey__killer wrote:
I applaud you for standing your ground, and I don't know your situation, but in my experience most parents just dont understand anything about joining a service, my recruiter had to convince my father that it was in my best intrest (cuz I was such a punk when I was in my teens) and my fathers' opinion was important 'cause I was 17 when I joined, I had to have his signature, but it made all the difference in the world once my dad was on board... it helped me gear up too, cuz I admit, after it set in, I was little nervous a couple weeks after I signed, lol.

well spidey, my only issues is that BOTH of my parents were in the corps. my dad will let me do what ever i want, my mom wants me to do some stuiped shit that i dont even care about like... college GAG!!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:16 am

wow, both in the corps and ... I don't know what to say... I'll just shut my mouth now. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:01 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 pm

RayMan wrote:
LOL Moozer I just rembered That Exact Speach Pretty Much Its Off
Medal of Honour Something... Very Happy

The MOH games PWN, especially rising sun and European assilt
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 am

Once a Marine, always a Marine! Aint that right Mullet and Spidey!! I honestly like my saying about the Marine Corps: Romans 3:14-3:18
"Their mouths are full of bitterness and curse,
Their feet are swift to shed blood,
Distruction and misory follow in their wake,
They know not the way of peace,
They have no fear of God before their eyes!"

Granted this passage is about sinners, but if it doesnt describe the Marine Corps then I need to die!! lol

Semper Fi

Cpl Hup
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm

not a religous person, but I like that
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when god created the world   when god created the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when god created the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: