=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying Hello and Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Saying Hello and Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Hello, wanted to say Hi. I'm Originally from Southern California, way back when a friend of mine Maj.<Blue> and Tat2edwhiteboy used to hang out at ICE and play CS all day long... Damn do you remember that Dan? I heard about the GOW server and was immediately interested in playing on it, eager to be on a server w/out the childlike drama!! Hopefully my intermediate skills will improve with you guys. I'm on the road lot, I drive truck over the road, when I'm on the road I play with my laptop and mobile internet card, so depending on the city I'm in my ping may be high at times, but all I do when it's high is practice my commanding skills so I hope you all don't mind much. Once in a while on the road I get a ping low enough to actually play, but it's not that often, home is when I really get to play and that's usually only on weekends. I am always soliciting pointers so if you guys see something I'm doing wrong or that I can do differently to improve my skill, please tell me, I want to improve alot... pretty soon I will be asking how to incoorperate the joystick into the game because flying the jets with a mouse is difficult as hell, lmao, but I manage to still do alright. See you all on the server!

Spidey__Killer
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:50 pm

sup man, good playing with you the other day....and since you want pointers

DON'T ARTY YOUR TEAM!!!1 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 pm

wasup
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:51 pm

yeah i remember all the CS back in the day at ice.. been 5 years?? but looking forward to playing with u on our server, i want will to get on also!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ta2edwhiteboy
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:15 am

It's been a little more than 5 yrs I think, lol, Will said he registered on here last night, he should have more time play here shortly. Oh and Bargain08, I tell you what I will promise to do my best not to ARTY your team as long as your on mine, lmao

P.S. Who knows how to make these avatars, I'm an artist, and I have a really sick spidey killer I drew a while back I want to incoorperate into one.
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:22 pm

ususally bass does most of it... when he's not bust atleast
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:43 pm

affraid not the arty again lol!
hello,cya on the game soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:14 am

sup man, i think ive played with you a little
Back to top Go down
artangel85
Private
artangel85

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:21 pm

hello all and I wish you all good games.

I dont think that I've fully introduced myself. . . I"m mully's daughter . . . and not the one in the marines.

I hope to learn alot from you guys!

~Art~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:02 pm

HEY!!!!! THATS MY JOB TO ARTY MY OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!! and look out for the rainman (CAUSE HE DDDDAAANNNGGGEEERRROOOUUUSSS doug)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:05 pm

moozer213 wrote:
HEY!!!!! THATS MY JOB TO ARTY MY OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!! and look out for the rainman (CAUSE HE DDDDAAANNNGGGEEERRROOOUUUSSS doug)

OH NO I NEED MY UMBRELLA lol
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:00 pm

yeah Brutal, I''d like to see you out on the field with an umbrella, that'd be funny.... wait... picture this... BrutalHoe can't shake Blanco off his tail in a dogfight, so of course, he bails, and instead of a parachute, out comes the umbrella, doin' the Mary Poppins entrance on the airstrip below... as he touches ground, he's met by laughter, BrutalHoe, surrounded by Chinese soldiers laughing hysterically... and he just stands there, holding his umbrella, trying to figure out how he could have mistaken that for an M16 when he backed his bag the night before... then suddenly, he hears a voice from above, he recognizes it, it sounds like Moozer, "artillery!your area!" Then BrutalHoe smiles, looks at the soldiers and waves, Artillery shells explode all around him, chinese blown to bits everywhere, wiping out everyone that stood before him, as a single solitary arty shell hits the umbrella, bouncing off of it and landing at his feet... Brutal looks at his umbrella, kisses it, and skips over to the flag and captures the airfield for the USMC. cheers
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:18 pm

lol lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:57 pm

that sounds about right lol! lol! lol! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and Introduction   Saying Hello and Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello and Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: