=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW MANY WOMEN R

Go down 
+2
Bargain08
jellybean1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jellybean1
Private

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-16

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:24 pm

PART OF THIS CLAN? CAUSE I HAD A CHANCE TO GO TO ECG BUT THOUGHT U GUYS WERE COOLER? BUT I DONT WANT THIS TO BE A MEAT FEST AM I THE ONLY CHICK IN HERE? Basketball Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Bargain08
Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:52 pm

bahahaha, the sterotype is that most online fps gamers are guys....we do have a woman around under the name "artangel", but our demographics are mostly guys
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-12-13

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:19 am

we do have a female as a clan member and she is very welcome to join us like she has
Back to top Go down
artangel85
Private
artangel85

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-10

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Woman. . .   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 am

lol yep and I am proud to play with all you guys it's fun here and well it took mully a while to get me here but here I am! I"m not that good yet but if I play more and more then well see where I go from there! Oh and hello to all the new clan member here on the forums and we all wish you the best of luck out there!

But we nee to remember that us girls need to do this with our names. . .

*xOx* (your name) okay! so for me it would be *xOx*artangel85, instead of =xOx=

we were having fun with the new thing lastnight we are all the hugs and kisses clan!

~Art~
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 am

jellybean1 wrote:
PART OF THIS CLAN? CAUSE I HAD A CHANCE TO GO TO ECG BUT THOUGHT U GUYS WERE COOLER? BUT I DONT WANT THIS TO BE A MEAT FEST AM I THE ONLY CHICK IN HERE? Basketball Razz lol!
no woories bout the meat fest,we are a great group of players,and will not stoop to that level of playin
just fill out the app,get in and let us get to know ya
hope to game with ya soon
~mully~
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:22 pm

yeah art we know you have a chest ...lol and mully as for the meat market we all end up that way on the game and were all nice n tenderized
Back to top Go down

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 pm

boots69er wrote:
yeah art we know you have a chest ...lol and mully as for the meat market we all end up that way on the game and were all nice n tenderized

well u also forgot about great white north or cocoshooter or who ever the hell it is cuz im lost whos is who now, but anyway we here to have fun and personally i don't care what gender u r so i believe every1 else is.
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:58 am

cocoshooter is artangels hubbys who is mullys daughter and son in law
Back to top Go down
artangel85
Private
artangel85

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-10

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:04 pm

well here is how it goes for all who is or was confused about me and my hubby's name thing. . .

I used his name on vent and now I have myown name so if I'm on you'll see that I myself is on. before I was using my hubby's name.

cocoshooter is my husband
artangel85 is me

and mully is my stepdad.

It may seem confusing but I hope that I cleared it up for everyone here!

Laughing

~Art~
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:19 am

:affraid:im confused scratch who the hell are you lol! just kidding lol!
jellybean,get in and play the game lol!
Back to top Go down
jellybean1
Private

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:09 pm

alien well my hubby is =ECG=GELw0 and he hates that i'm i here lol so he will get over it!! have a great weekend all!!! queen
Back to top Go down
captainlee413
Private
captainlee413

Number of posts : 56

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:39 pm

i played against you on COD4.....you killed me a couple of times Smile....you have a good one too
Back to top Go down

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:16 pm

i dont like weekends, theres nothing to do on weekeneds =(
Back to top Go down

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:48 pm

moozer213 wrote:
i dont like weekends, theres nothing to do on weekends**** =(

wow maybe if u treat ppl a lil better ull find some1 to hang out with one day
Back to top Go down
jellybean1
Private

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: captain lee   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:50 am

cat i didnt no u were on here also that is awsome!! maybe we can play cod 4 again soon!! flower
Back to top Go down

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:57 am

i didnt plike cod4 much even that i got to 3 star gen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOW MANY WOMEN R Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY WOMEN R   HOW MANY WOMEN R Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW MANY WOMEN R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: