=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Catch a Commander Hack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

How to Catch a Commander Hack Empty
PostSubject: How to Catch a Commander Hack   How to Catch a Commander Hack Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:04 pm

Got this off BF2S and for anyone that has admin rights to BF2CC

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=85975
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch a Commander Hack   How to Catch a Commander Hack Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:55 am

Good news and finding, dogfighter can use this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch a Commander Hack   How to Catch a Commander Hack Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:52 am

this post pretty much useless cuzs it 1 chance out of 10000 that u will see the spam like that.
i had ban 1 guy 4 times of my server from bf2cc before he actually got banned and he kept coming back with different account and it was tough to find him.
plus hack users are much smarter now than they used to be but it doesn't matter cuz there is no1 to watch after themexcept us admins.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch a Commander Hack   How to Catch a Commander Hack Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:48 pm

I donīt know how bf2cc works.
Is it possible to ban the CD Key not the account name ?
I guess banning the CD key he will not be able to come back with differents accounts ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch a Commander Hack   How to Catch a Commander Hack Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:41 pm

well no, noy by cdkey but by hash which aslmost is the same thing,problem is that if he got from msx security they will provide u with new cdkey if u get banned so its it imposible to cathc em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch a Commander Hack   How to Catch a Commander Hack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Catch a Commander Hack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: