=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

HEY EVERYONE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 pm

I miss playing with you guys, I haven't been on much, been alot of bullshit with my wife. And still dealing with my daughter's medical stuff. But i'll be back!!! lol

TATTOO

Bass505
Sergeant
Bass505

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-13

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:28 pm

sorry to hear about the BS ta2, hope everything turns out for the best for that and your daughters situation. how is she doing BTW? last I heard from you, you were saying she was acting fairly normal which was great news.

take care and best wishes to you an the family
-Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mb-photography/
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 pm

She's great she act's like it never happened, she just tells asks us why the doggy bit her, plus she's gonna be getting the laser surgery done soon!

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:50 pm

o, that shits gonna be fun. my mom and dad are still fighting over some shit that happend 6 months ago and might split. but who gives a fuck?
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:51 am

ta2edwhiteboy wrote:
I miss playing with you guys, I haven't been on much, been alot of bullshit with my wife. And still dealing with my daughter's medical stuff. But i'll be back!!! lol

TATTOO
no worries bud,it was great to game with ya last night,good times lol! im a pin cushion now lol!
your girl will do just fine,theyr tough lil shits,bouce right back
hope to cya on more,tell your fam hi ,and GET-R-DONE lol!

Last edited by MADMULLET on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:53 am

moozer213 wrote:
o, that shits gonna be fun. my mom and dad are still fighting over some shit that happend 6 months ago and might split. but who gives a fuck?
WTF,thats the prob for the last 20 years,nobody cares about the important stuff
get involved a lil dummy affraid

Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:36 am

I've been wondering about you... I just figured you were dealin' with everything... I'm sorry I missed you playing the other night, I've been dealin' with finding a new job since my company closed... Hopefully I'll get to play with u again soon! Happy to hear things are progressing for you and your little girl though, you're in mine and my wife's thoughts daily, kinda made me terrified anytime a dog is within a few feet of my kids, we both wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
spenbrom
Private
spenbrom

Number of posts : 38

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time, my wife & I are going through some tough times as well & have been trying to get some work as well.
Luckily I have been able to secure a new line of income and hopefully that will relieve some of the issues.
On the other hand, glad to hear that your girl is doing better and like Mully said, kids are tough, they are designed that way.
Back to top Go down

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm

if kids are designed tough, why to 11ths graders cry when the get a little scratch?
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:05 pm

thanks mully, spen, spidey and everyone! for now taking care of the kids is more important than playing right now! since i';m in school full time, and my wife is in school full time at night. but im gonna get my bf2 on after she gets back lol about 10:30 my time so I get to play a few with mully!!!

spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 am

Dam u Dan, I sure wish you'd call me or get Will to call me when you're gonna play Very Happy

of course 10:30 your time, I guess that would have been 1:30am my time, never mind, lol!
Back to top Go down
ke7fxf
Private
ke7fxf

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-06

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Hey guys I'm new. Been playing on your server for awhile and love it man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERYONE!   HEY EVERYONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY EVERYONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: