=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Where the hell is everyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Where the hell is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:48 am

Ther server has been empty for almost 3 days. I've had to resort to I/O should get my 3 star soon.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:50 am

Same question.

The first reason I think is only a few of us continue playing almost all days.
I check the server all days I remember playing:
stludde, rleedrums, booboo, madmullet, bluegrass, big_johnson, trs3, Satterwhite, JBuffethed

Spidey_killer, Vechnomolodoy and WhiteBoy on weekends.

We have 30 members registered.
Like 13 members active only.

The other reason is we come to our server, its empty and we go to play in other server.
If we want to populate the server we need to stay in our server and wait for people.

Sergeant
Bargain08

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:29 am

Sorry i just started working again, i'm gettin' some last days in with friends, registering/checking out some classes at college, and my trying to figure stuff out with my girlfriend(we're on good terms but her ex is getting all emotional) and at the end of the day, i go to bed to do it all over again
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:36 pm

affraid sorry guys/gals i have been busy as of late,due to the fact that we had a f-5 tornado go by bout 5 miles south of us(me,boots,art,and coco)we are ok,weve got some cosmetic issues that need attention,so it may be a few more days before we get up and going.
i have been playing at nights when i get off work,but only see 1 or 2 peps playing.
but i know thats its that time of the year,and there are other things that take priorities over gaming(beer,and babes)just beer for me lol!
well you all have a great time,and ill cya soon,
~mully~

Captain
jbuffethed

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:57 pm

If its empty, Ill sit for a bit, then go off to an I/O if no one shows or follow someone on Xfire.
=BoX= brothers of exemption and =FGM= few good men are really good karkand maps. Get over 100 every round, usually medal too. Learn how to use the RPK and now I get called a hack. lol!

Good to hear everyone is ok. We had an F2 hit a few miles from our house 2 weeks before I moved to Montgomery.
Back to top Go down
skipper2666
Private

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:06 pm

I tried playing in the server several times over the last several days but my ping is over 180 every time and I cant play like that, which is weird because the other servers I play on are stead 30's.
Back to top Go down
YoBabysDaddy
Private
YoBabysDaddy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:37 am

Durring the week I work 14 hour days.So when I come home i'm just to damn tired to play.I still hop on your server on the weekends and it always seems to fill up pretty quik.Always a good time drunk or only mildly buzzed drunken .
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:20 am

I get home at 9:30 each night after a 11 hour shift and I just cant play well tired.
I'm more of a morning person...if i try to hang with mullet through the night id be dead tired the next day.
I try to get the server going sat and sun mornings but there may not be enough people to start a game until almost noon.
There's no points but i dont mind playin around in the server with only 2 or 3 people cause it's kinda fun.
I see bluegrass, stef, drums and skull candy mostly.

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:54 am

well, work has most of my priotity right now, my shifts are constantly rotating so i never know when im going to be working or not.
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:31 pm

I try to jump on at nights.. i'm usually playing a few games with mully and boo boo! and the weekends for sure, just my main deal right now is my little girl, I give her most of my time which she luvs, nothing like putting a smile on yer kids face, ya know?

trs3
Private

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:23 am

Business has been picking up, so i don't play as much, and when I do I can usually play for only a half hour or so. Takes longer than that to get a game going, so lately I have been playing other servers when ours is empty. rtr wake is fun with 64 players. I would like to see more players on our server - any ideas for attracting more players? Maybe free beer?
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:59 am

I've just been busy making my 1st impressions at my new job, as of right now, first month on the floor I have 15 cars/units sold, I'm tied with the guy who has top salesman of the month undefeated for the last three years, he's determined to not let me beat him, my gross will be higher than his, but to give you an idea of how good 15 units is, the next salesman behind the two of us has 7 units sold, that's the average. I've been putting in a lot of 13 & 14 hour days, I get on once or twice during the week for a few moments, but my play days are mainly weekends... Tuesdays are my off day, but I have yet to stay home the entire day, I always seem to end up at work.
Back to top Go down
ke7fxf
Private
ke7fxf

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:10 pm

I've been on but there dosent seem to be anyone on, ever. lol. Next week i will be more active 2 with school being out. anyways hope to see someone on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:55 am

nice to hear that people work and all but i have time to play i work from 10-6 some days and 1-9 and 2-10 and im tired but i still get on and play with most of the time its mully just thought i would say that considering i havent gotten a day off in 18 days working those crazy shifts
Back to top Go down
boots69er
Private
boots69er

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 am

we all know how its so important to get to work and back with 4.00 a gallon of gas. with us dealing with repairs from the storm is utmost important . if i had full coverage on the wife 95 contour it would have been totaled due to the hail damage . and if you get off work and play like you say you do johnson more power to you . we all have priorities some its to the game and others it to the family ... ttyal and see you soon.....boots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:02 pm

well, i have somthing called a life, and i happend to be living it ATM, job, GF, college (full sem) that kinda shit, and BF2 inst working.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:12 pm

moozer213 wrote:
well, i have somthing called a life, and i happend to be living it ATM, job, GF, college (full sem) that kinda shit, and BF2 inst working.

Awww he is finally growing up geek
Back to top Go down
ta2edwhiteboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:21 pm

but I think what he means by girlfriend... is his hand! haha

gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:27 pm

ta2edwhiteboy wrote:
but I think what he means by girlfriend... is his hand! haha

lol! lol! lol!

Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:49 am

lol! miss left hand lol!
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 am

stludde wrote:
miss left hand

Left ?
You need skills for that.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:35 pm

hahahah u guys r 2 funny!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is everyone?   Where the hell is everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is everyone?
Page 1 of 1