=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Banned for hacking

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 am

Hi I've been banned for "hacking" on your server with no proof or any sort of evidence. Just mindless accusations. I've been plaing on your server for a while and have played with some of your members on other servers for a long time and there were never any problems. Your server has a lot of quality players and so does your clan so I was hoping I wouldn't get banned based on false accusations like on the typical noob-filled servers. I hope you reconsider.

BG11
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin


Number of posts : 220
Age : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 am

Hey BG11.

I've played with you dozens of times.

I don't know what happened, but I'll look into it.

If your screen shots or a PunkBusted alert indicated a hack, then I'm sure the ban will stand.

However, if you were banned as a result of one our admin's suspicions, there's a possibility you'll be unbanned.

Sometimes superior skills are mistaken for hacks..

I'll find out what went down.

DogfighterI
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:35 am

I've played with ya, I have to say that ur extremely hard to kill. Triple x has a strict policy about banning for hacking without proof... I'm not gonna lie to ya even Im suspicious of you, however, I did not ban you. I'm sure dog will figure it out.

Akilles
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin


Number of posts : 126
Age : 57
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:30 pm

NomNom wrote:
Hi I've been banned for "hacking" on your server with no proof or any sort of evidence. Just mindless accusations. I've been plaing on your server for a while and have played with some of your members on other servers for a long time and there were never any problems. Your server has a lot of quality players and so does your clan so I was hoping I wouldn't get banned based on false accusations like on the typical noob-filled servers. I hope you reconsider.

BG11

I've never banned anyone on suspicion alone, nor do i have the tools to catch a hacker......but, I find it interesting that nowhere do you say "I don't hack" or "I'm not a hacker". Saying "you can't prove I stole something" is not the same as saying "I'm not a thief".

For those that are curious, I suggest you...

A. Copy the following PID's 50195279,44765812,153593089,57667285,62201421,76390806,69284510,47371510
B. Go to the following link http://www.bf2s.com/my-leaderboard.php
C. Paste PID's into the field: Player ID's
D. Click on the Save leaderboard button
E. Put check marks in the far right boxs
F. Click on the Compare Checked Players button
G. Examine the Vehicle KDR, Kit KDR and weapon KDR

BG11 is obviously the best player in the game. I would say suspicion is warranted. Mindless accusations? Not so much. A 26.18 KDR in the Jet is off the chart. If you do get unbanned, I hope you're on my side.
Also, that's some nice accuracy E641! affraid

_________________
Banned for hacking 01_fibsig
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Age : 52
Location : Concord, NC
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:16 pm

I have played against BG11 for years and I have had some suspicious thoughts about him MANY times but I have no proof as to him using any hacks but like Fibtech says, he did not say he was not a hack, just there was NO PROOF or any sort of evidence of it. I can remember playing against BG11 before and hearing others getting killed saying "I need to put my BG11 suit on so I will not get killed"

I can and WILL say, I am NOT a hacker, but I am sure I have been called one many times, I have just been playing this game for over 3 years and have gotten pretty good at it, my rank was not purchased on E-bay or any other web site, I have put in the hours to get there.

I have said it before and I will say it again "If you have the skills to kill me, then by all means wack me where I belong but do not bring cheats/hacks to do it because you lack the skill"



Glad to see that I was thought of enough in competition to check my stats out though with everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm

I didn't say I do not hack because it's obvious when I request to get unbanned that I imply I do not hack... I've been playing first person shooters for years, both competitively and for fun. Getting these kind of stats in public servers is not hard at all, the vast majority of players are pretty bad so this is no big feat by any means. I hope you don't judge whether someone hacks or not based on their stats...
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 58
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:12 pm

I did not ban you.
But, when we suspect a player is hacking and 3 or more members are playing, we vote on that player.
If we all agree that player is hacking, we ban that player.
This is your case. I was not present, but a vote was called and all of them agree you were hacking.
We dont need a proof to ban a player.
Personaly I use stats to check if a player is dirty.
If the stats shows something is not right, like favorite victim 200 times killed, that means that player is not clean, maybe we cant prove a player is hacking, but personally I dont believe in players that good and I dont like dirty players. We have players real good and our experience teached us when something its not normal.
Dirty player = Someone not loving this game
And we all love this game.

_________________
Banned for hacking B_560x95
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Not necessarily   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:17 pm

To Hack doesn't necessarily mean that one must never request to be unbanned. To Hack is to manipulate. Therefore, if you hack i'm going to assume that you will ask for an unban. However, just because you ask for an unban doesn't mean that you are a hack. We should stop with the presumpositions since they can get confusing. I for one have experienced the infamous CLC clan and their many hacks. mostly hooks and cartillary. After being banned for hacking they specifically asked to be unbanned. mmmmmm. The point is not whether you ask or don't ask. The point is that they were banned for hacking and they requested an unbann. So lets forget the implications and get straight to the point.

Do you hack? that is the question.

I'm not accusing you now. But I am suspicious.

and as a lawyer does they evidence for a case. write briefs and then present it to a judge or a jury for them to decide.

In Fibtechs case stats are considered at least some type of evidence. No we do not ban based on stats. We just find it interesting thats all

No disrepect here, just wandering.

Akilles scratch
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335
Age : 41
Location : Maxwell AFB, AL
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
T We should stop with the presumpositions since they can get confusing.

First 2 sentences of that post got confusing lol!
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 pm

gblancov you have 666 posts write another man!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! afro affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:25 pm

gblancov wrote:
I did not ban you.
But, when we suspect a player is hacking and 3 or more members are playing, we vote on that player.
If we all agree that player is hacking, we ban that player.
This is your case. I was not present, but a vote was called and all of them agree you were hacking.
We dont need a proof to ban a player.
Personaly I use stats to check if a player is dirty.
If the stats shows something is not right, like favorite victim 200 times killed, that means that player is not clean, maybe we cant prove a player is hacking, but personally I dont believe in players that good and I dont like dirty players. We have players real good and our experience teached us when something its not normal.
Dirty player = Someone not loving this game
And we all love this game.

Well what hack was I using? Did I have a minimap hack? enemy tags? skins? All are visible on punkbuster screenshots. Was I using an aimbot? aimbots on jets, would be impossible (I was in a j10 the round I was kicked). So which other hacks was I deemed to be using?
Is going 50-0+ in a j10 hacking? I'm sure many here could do that easily. Is strafing people in bunkers and building at south base where they always hide when they cap hacking?
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:31 pm

im in shock still you have not said in caps Noooooooo im not hacking: We all know you can get hacks that even punkbuster can not detect no mystery there...

I want to hear you say i don't hack then me and you will be good.

Untill then i remain suspicious
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
im in shock still you have not said in caps Noooooooo im not hacking: We all know you can get hacks that even punkbuster can not detect no mystery there...

I want to hear you say i don't hack then me and you will be good.

Untill then i remain suspicious

I do not hack, never did, in any game that I've played. Back when I was playing delta force 2 competitively we had to fight a lot of hacks and they were the cancer of the game, not to mention all the kiddies in Counter Strike where it was even more blatant. I hate hacks just as much, if not more than the average person. When I was playing regularly on Wake Axxium I was the one who got them to stream to punkbuster and employ punkbuster screenshots through several requests on the forums. One of the reasons why I play Wake Island is because of the fact it attracts much less hackers than infantry maps like Karkand and Sharqui.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 58
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
gblancov you have 666 posts write another man!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! afro affraid affraid

OMG
Devil go away.....
Done.

_________________
Banned for hacking B_560x95
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Age : 58
Location : Sonora, Mexico
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 pm

NomNom wrote:

Well what hack was I using?

Only the admin(s) who banned you can answer that question.

_________________
Banned for hacking B_560x95
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:16 pm

BG11 I have played with you several times On your team as your commander I have deliberately not spotted players who are away from the action and nowhere near a flag,You have repeatedly flowen by and shot them with a short bursts of machine-gun fire from an aircraft.
I have also had you on a player tracking list for a couple of years now And every time I see you playing I checked The score and it seems you are allmost always in first place, With two to three times the kills that anybody else in the game.
You are either the best BF2 player in the world, Or you are using a radar Hack.
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Age : 57
Location : TEXAS
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 pm

jbuffethed wrote:
Akillesblood wrote:
T We should stop with the presumpositions since they can get confusing.

First 2 sentences of that post got confusing lol!

presumpositioning..I think its a sex act, you know.....lol

_________________
Banned for hacking Sattercopy-1edit1-2
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:25 pm

lol! lol! Satter lol smarty pants lol Wink

Akilles cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm

NomNom wrote:
I've been plaing on your server for a while and have played with some of your members on other servers for a long time and there were never any problems.
You don't think being banned 3 times is a problem?

BG11
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug
Sergeant


Number of posts : 118
Age : 63
Location : Vancouver BC Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Dam I fucked up the last post Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: BG!!   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm

I don't know BG11 on one hand we had someone ban you for hacking; we all listen and talk to each other. However, I'm not the one to ban without proof or experiencing the hack. On this example i will not propose to unban you but if it is motioned to keep you banned then i will not agree to keep you banned without proof or experience of the hack itself.

But remember what blancov said it only takes three so you have to convince all but two of us that you are not hacking

Here is one less to go,

Akilles
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Doug   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Shocked bounce scratch scratch lol! lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NomNom
Private


Number of posts : 32
Age : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Well I've been playing around with fraps lately, for the purpose of proving I don't hack. I've recorded 30 mins of a round today in first person playing on the LOD wake server with players accusing me of hacking and the usual nonsense. I'll upload it here later, it's with in game sounds and decent quality. Can't really get better proof than that other than watching me play in real life. You'll see that I don't really do anything special. The game is just easy if you use your head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:10 pm

BG11 said:
Well I've been playing around with fraps lately, for the purpose of proving I don't hack...

All i have to say is watch this : https://www.dailymotion.com/x17w8x_bf2-hack-crazy_news
LoOKs legit don't it

mmmmmm.

Akilles
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood
Sergeant
Akillesblood

Number of posts : 115
Age : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Well the first one doesn't work but try this:
https://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Crazy%2BHack/video/x17w8x_bf2-hack-crazy_news

yeah this one works


Akilles lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for hacking   Banned for hacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Banned for hacking
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» Yo :)
» Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®
» Gibby was banned!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: