=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned Wrongly

Go down 
+2
Stockman42
Bigczapoppa186
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigczapoppa186
Private

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Firstly, I have played on the XXX Wake Server for years and have never had any issues with any clan member. However, today (2/2/2009) at 4:30'ish EST I was playing on the server with my regular BF2 buddy Stockman42. All was well until to members of FEVER clan entered the game. They began TKing members for the MLA attack helo and even rammed Stockman and I with the transport helo to take us down. I asked the admin repeatedly the scenario and for him to squelch the idiots from disrupting the game play further. Shortly thereafter the game began to glitch and freeze every few seconds while I was flying the helo and other players became frustrated and disconnected. I informed =***= stludde that I believed that one of the FEVER players was hacking the server, yet nothing was done. So after my thoughts and appeals fell on deaf ears, I started a vote to kick the suspicious player to no avail. Then =***= stludde Banned the player and the Glitching stopped and the game play went on as normal. After a few minutes of playing hacker free =***= stludde bans me. I attested for myself and made my appeal moments before the ban went through. Even Stockman explained to him that we play there often and other admins/clan members know us and that I am no hack. Ask Deathmullet about me he knows me and my friend we both have played side-by-side and I am hurt of the idea never be able to play my favorite server. Not to mention the accusation. I understand that shit happens and mistakes are made. All I ask is an admin or member to review the server logs and right a obvious wrong. I told =***= stludde who I believed the hacker was because he glitched another server I saw him on and he was again banned for the same crap. I have never hacked any game I have ever owned and I take personal vengence to all that do. I PLEASE HELP!!!
I am Bigczapoppa186 and I am no cheat
Back to top Go down
Stockman42
Private
Stockman42

Number of posts : 44

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:20 pm

If you would allow me to add that Bigcza and I have been playing this game since 05, we have been good friends for much longer. We both hate cheaters/hackers I wouldn't play with him if he hacked. I recommended that he buy this game and we have played together from the start. We have played on the XXX server for a long time and have inquired about joining your clan recently.
Just wanted to make sure you guys knew that Bigcza was an upstanding guy who wouldn't cheat.

Stockman42/AKA Gregory
Back to top Go down
https://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i211/stockman_2006/
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm

I have seen you in the server many times and played against/with you and I have not observed anything suspicious about your play. I will see what if any light I can shed on this.

I came in on the end of this situation and I will talk to Stludde to see what the whole story is.
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:35 am

Im sorry about what happend but,didnt i bane u 1 time and still got in after i banned u?
I will look at the logs to be sure u are home free so u can start playing again.
Again im sorry for the inconviniuns that i caused.
I will check this tonight 6 aclock swedish time - 7 hours for us time
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 am

U are unbanned my bad my mistake.
Hope u forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Stockman42
Private
Stockman42

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks... Bigcza was upset because he doesn't cheat and XXX is about our favorite server, because it's administrators do a great job. We are seriously considering joining but I pitched my old mic and have not picked up another. We use Vonage to comm in game, I will get a mic/headset soon and join you on Ventrillo.

Thanks
Stockman42
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: My penny and a half....   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:21 pm

I enjoy playing with both of these guys.

And although we try to do our best in governing the server, and do a good job of it 99% of the time, mistakes are unavoidable along the way as we all make them.

Nonetheless, I say we let Steph live.

But, hey, that's just me.

Glad it's all worked out.

DogfighterI
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
Stockman42
Private
Stockman42

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Just had to reply to Dogfighter... Man you F'd me up tonight! LOL

As always.. I enjoy playing on the XXX server, thanks for going out of your way to manage it for all of us.

Stockman42
Back to top Go down
Bigczapoppa186
Private

Number of posts : 5

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:11 am

Thanks to all.
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Invitation to fill out an =xXx= clan membership application.   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 am

Stockman, Big -- you are hereby officially invited to fill out an application to become members of =xXx= TripleX Clan.

You'll find it on our forum.

Get mics. Squad up with =xXx= members. Get on Vent whenever playing our server. Continue being the gentlemen you are.

In due time, you will be asked to start the recruitment process and instructed as to when you can add the appropriate tags.

Look forward to meeting you both on a more personal level.

And, of course, to killing you again and again and again.

Happy killing!

Smile Smile Smile

DogfighterI
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
stludde
Admin
stludde

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 am

DogfighterI wrote:

Yes please Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
R.Satterwhite
Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:53 am

stludde wrote:
DogfighterI wrote:

Yes please Very Happy lol!

gotta watch those dang Swedes lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Wrongly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Wrongly   Banned Wrongly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Wrongly
Page 1 of 1