=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola =xXx= and BG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
padewan
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Hola =xXx= and BG Empty
PostSubject: Hola =xXx= and BG   Hola =xXx= and BG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Just wanted to drop by to say hello to everyone in =xXx= and to say hello to an old friend, Bluegrass (the best AT guy in BF2).

Hope to see you guys a little more on your server! Take care, and thanks for the fun games tonight... killing BG is always a blast!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dante33214
Private
Dante33214

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hola =xXx= and BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola =xXx= and BG   Hola =xXx= and BG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello, And welcome to the =xXx= server and i look forward to playing with you. bounce
Back to top Go down
Dante33214
Private
Dante33214

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hola =xXx= and BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola =xXx= and BG   Hola =xXx= and BG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Hello, And welcome to the =xXx= server and i look forward to playing with you. bounce
Back to top Go down
Bluegrass420
Private

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Hola =xXx= and BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola =xXx= and BG   Hola =xXx= and BG Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:15 pm

hey guys, padewan is a good friend from my first bf2 clan the clone clan, bunch of good guys.l unfortunately they went in a different direction than bf2 (graw) so I Fortunately found you guys Smile and to paddy, your welcome on our server anytime along with Ncog and anyone else who may be feeling froggy. see ya on the battlefield bro. BG
Back to top Go down

Hola =xXx= and BG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: