=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubadub
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Just a little shout. I have been away from BF2 for about 3 years. i played hard core when i was in the 420th_Air clan. i started playing Lineage2 and WOW. thought it was about time to get back into BF2. Been playing on your server alot. i really like it. you all seam like really good guys. wanted to ask a few questions while i was here. is there any way to change you name or take a tag off or do i have to start over?
I read the rules here and i have asked to get into squads and tried to talk in the ones i have been in. Invite me to a few xxx squads would like to get to know you guys .

Well Catch you on the Field if you need me Shout Medic HAHAHA

Rub
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Rubadub wrote:
Is there any way to change you name or take a tag off or do i have to start over?

I checked your bf2 name.
[^420th_Air^]Rubadub

The TAG is attached to your name.
You cant take it away.
But we have members with their old tags attached to the names and they continue using the same name, like =***= [DEATH]Madmullet

Rubadub wrote:

I read the rules here and i have asked to get into squads and tried to talk in the ones i have been in. Invite me to a few xxx squads would like to get to know you guys .
Well Catch you on the Field if you need me Shout Medic HAHAHA
Rub

If you are planning to apply for a membership in this clan, you need to play in our server and let us know you better.
Membership is by invitation only.
We are always looking for mature players.
If you like to play in our server and you respect our rules and you are a fun player to play with, you can be invited by any or our members in a future.

See you in battle.

Last edited by gblancov on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rubadub
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Just enjoying playing again. not sure but i am not in 420th any longer. just wish there was a way to get rid of it . i might just start me a new name with out it just so i dont have it on my name. as far as joining i was on the server for about 2 hours tonight playing again. i shout to add me to squads but no one does. then when i get into a squad with xxx members they seam to all leave . i will keep trying though.. Razz you all have a nice server lots of fun.

Off to bed for the Night you all enjoy the game time

Rub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: