=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAcker Caught

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

i found a hacker using a vehicle speed hack, on a jalalabad server, how do i report this?
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-07-27

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:18 am

If you have the hackers name, go to the clan website for the server you were on. Give them the name, time and date of when you caught this hacker and they will investigate it and see what they can find and then take what ever admin actions need to be taken
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:40 am

RazgrizX6 wrote:
If you have the hackers name, go to the clan website for the server you were on. Give them the name, time and date of when you caught this hacker and they will investigate it and see what they can find and then take what ever admin actions need to be taken

2 things, i have 8 names, and, WHO THE FUCK IS AWAKE AT 6:18 Question
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Im not saying the admin will be awake, but go post on their website that this is the time, server number, date, and the names of who was hacking and they will take care of the rest
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:56 pm

RazgrizX6 wrote:
Im not saying the admin will be awake, but go post on their website that this is the time, server number, date, and the names of who was hacking and they will take care of the rest

LOL....I think he meant what are you doing up at 6 in the morning. Do Marines ever sleep in?
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

fibtech wrote:
RazgrizX6 wrote:

LOL....I think he meant what are you doing up at 6 in the morning. Do Marines ever sleep in?

yea, fib knew wat i was sayin, i reported
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6
Private
RazgrizX6

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:16 am

I live in Hawaii, and no I dont ever sleep actually, I do have Ensomnia issues. I can usually run just fine on about 2-4hrs of sleep, but I just decide not to get out of bed usually. Sorry, took your comment the wrong way Thunder, my bad
Back to top Go down
Dante33214
Private
Dante33214

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-08

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Silly Raz... Hell ill sleep from 7pm to 1pm the next day. How do ya do it?
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Dante33214 wrote:
Silly Raz... Hell ill sleep from 7pm to 1pm the next day. How do ya do it?

thats it? my record is 36 hrs, i had been away, and the airplane rode home went really wrong, i was awake for 5 days. so i slept for 36 hrs, my mom woke mu up cause she waz worried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAcker Caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAcker Caught   HAcker Caught Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAcker Caught
Page 1 of 1