=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many hours a day do you play BF2 ?

Go down 
4 posters

0 - 1 hours.
How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_lcap12%How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
2 - 4 hours.
How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_lcap73%How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 19 ]
5 - 7 hours.
How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_lcap12%How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
more then 7 hours.
How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_lcap3%How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Empty
PostSubject: How many hours a day do you play BF2 ?   How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:30 pm

My stats shows 2 hours a day since my first game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many hours a day do you play BF2 ?   How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:48 pm

i can play all day as long as iferno is not around lmao
Back to top Go down
YoBabysDaddy
Private
YoBabysDaddy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: How many hours a day do you play BF2 ?   How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:46 pm

I used to play the crap out of this game for the first couple months I had it.Latley though i'm lucky to get in (3-4) hours a week.
Back to top Go down
spidey__killer
Sergeant
spidey__killer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How many hours a day do you play BF2 ?   How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:06 pm

I play as much as I can during the week commanding because when I'm on the road my ping is to high to fight, but my schedules have been getting tight, and my company is cracking down on drivers doing it legal, so I dunno know, soon I might have a lot more time to play, lol.
Back to top Go down
ReydeEsp
Private

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours a day do you play BF2 ?   How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:45 pm

usually 2-4 which is great considering i usually have school and basketball, and only at most 6-7 at home hours... i play as much as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours a day do you play BF2 ?   How many hours a day do you play BF2 ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1