=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Request for an Unban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jumbo
Private

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Request for an Unban Empty
PostSubject: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Hey, XXX clan, my in game name is [FIS]Jumbo, with the prefix [TSH], I am not sure why I got banned but I think probably because of teamkilling, or a forced teamkill and someone accused me of stealing their jet or something on the carrier. I am good friends with Akilles and a couple other members and was told to come here and request an unban. If that is possible, that would be great considering I always play on this server and never really break the rules.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Log shows that you got a perm ban never to be lifted because you shot a f-35 as it was taking off with an eryx and then you shot the cobra as it was taking off also and then you shot an admin as they were waiting for the jet.

E
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:03 pm

I downloaded the battlerecorder file.
You shoot the f35 taking off from carrier with your eryx without reason.
Then you went to the chopper spawn where 2 other players were waiting.
The 2 other players took the chopper and you started shoothing the cobra wounding them with your eryx.
The cobra stayed near the carrier trying to repair and you continue shoothing them with your eryx but you missed.
Then you went to the jet spawn were a player was waiting for the jet and you started shooting wounded him.
For you bad luck, the player waiting for the jet was an admin playing undercover.
You deserve that perm ban.

Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Request for an Unban Jumbo1

Request for an Unban Jumbo2

Request for an Unban Jumbo3

Request for an Unban Jumbo4

Request for an Unban Jumbo5

Request for an Unban Jumbo6

Admin
R.Satterwhite

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Court adjourned..lol

good job on the pics

Admin
E641

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:47 pm

No denying what is shown there.

E
Back to top Go down
jumbo
Private

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:08 pm

I dont deny anything, idk why I did that, was a stupid decision on my part...so there no way I can get another chance to play in your server again?
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:11 pm

jumbo wrote:
I dont deny anything, idk why I did that, was a stupid decision on my part...so there no way I can get another chance to play in your server again?

No

Private

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Seriously dude, I made a bad decision, I'm friends with alot of frequent XXX players and most of my clan plays there...is there anyway I can make this up please?
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm

jumbo wrote:
Seriously dude, I made a bad decision, I'm friends with alot of frequent XXX players and most of my clan plays there...is there anyway I can make this up please?

Our rules scroll in game and they are not flexible, the server is meant to bring people to the game that are here to enjoy it without people making bad decisions or acting like a child having a fit because someone got the jet/helicopter that they wanted.
Back to top Go down
jumbo
Private

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:16 pm

I totally understand that, and like I said I did wrong and I apologize but is there anyway I can get a second chance?
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:14 pm

You are paying the price of your actions.
If someday your ban is lifted, that will not be in a short period of time.

Private

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:22 pm

wow i guess people never heard of second chances...considering this is just a game and all...but whatever I cant argue with the owner of the server.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:50 pm

jumbo wrote:
wow i guess people never heard of second chances...considering this is just a game and all...but whatever I cant argue with the owner of the server.

You are not arguing with any owner of the server.
The Clan owns the server.
Because this is a game, "Our sole mission at =xXx= Tripple X is to provide an excitable and enjoyable gaming experience for one and all."
Our rules are clear enough to let you know what we expect of any player and what happens if those rules are broken.
This was not your first time playing in this server.
You knew it and you did not care.
You came here to disrupt the fun of other players with your mindless children behavior.
Second chances ?
You want a second chance immediatelly just because you came here to say I am sorry ?
Your actions cant be forgiven just like that.

BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:04 pm

As he has said the "Clan" owns the server,and as elders we must up hold the rules of our server.We must not have a flaw,dent or even a scratch among the rules we set forth.As said before,judgement stands.

I will say this,I was shocked to hear of this, and to know that you are a member of [TSH]. After I served time as an NCO in that clan for over a year,I know that you know better, to go to another server and act like this.That puts a bad taste in your clans mouth,so we may not be the only ones that you will hear about this from.

~mully~

Private
CRAZZZY~TODDD

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:39 pm

PICTURES ARE WORTH A MILLION WORDS AS IN THIS CASE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Intentional tk is always a ban.
There is no exuse for intent tk

PostSubject: Re: Request for an Unban   Request for an Unban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for an Unban
Page 1 of 1