=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request

Go down 
+4
MADMULLET
jbuffethed
gblancov
fatmarik
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fatmarik
Private

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 pm

So I decided to install BF2 again after 3 years and I tried to join your guy's Wake Island server and it said I was banned. Now I don't recall playing on xXx server and I believe that someone might have played on my account. I am just requesting for a simple unban. Thank you for your patience.

P.S. - My BF2 name is Fatmarik
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:57 pm

I found the ban [TSH] fatmarik
You were banned on May 22 2009 for TK for chopper.
The admin who banned you will review your case.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 pm

You tried to join our server after 3yrs of not playing and it says you were banned? This clan/server wasn't even around 3yrs ago to ban you. I was there when you tked for a chopper and it was intentional. Ban stays.
Back to top Go down
fatmarik
Private

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I meant to say that I have not played the game for a while and it's been about 3 years since I last played it and I believe that one of my brothers might have played my account and got me banned. So I would like to apologize for whatever happened and request that I be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:30 pm

this is unfortinute for you that your brother may or may not have used your account.but as in all cases a ban for" team killing "is never lifted.

as far as your bro using your account,um lets see..............................do you let him use your car?or wear your shoes.no? think about it.

ban stays
Back to top Go down
fatmarik
Private

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Ok, I understand what your saying, but you have to understand that you cannot punish me for someone else's mistake. If it had been me I would have agreed, but in this instance, the ban seems a bit ridiculous for violation that I did not commit.
Back to top Go down
fibtech
Admin

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:42 pm

fatmarik wrote:
Ok, I understand what your saying, but you have to understand that you cannot punish me for someone else's mistake.

Checked the rule book and it specifically states on page 64, article 653, "you can punish someone for someone else's mistake if the latter someone is the brother or sister of the former someone".

Looks like someone's ban stays...................
Back to top Go down
$kull_candy
Sergeant

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: .   Unban request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 am

fibtech i have to say that your amusement at someone elses misfortune is rather mean. good job buddy.

P.S. mullet i ahve let my brother use both my car and shoes.....
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:37 am

fibtech wrote:
fatmarik wrote:
Ok, I understand what your saying, but you have to understand that you cannot punish me for someone else's mistake.

Checked the rule book and it specifically states on page 64, article 653, "you can punish someone for someone else's mistake if the latter someone is the brother or sister of the former someone".

Looks like someone's ban stays...................

LMAO Fibtech

Plus there is no way to know if he in fact let his brother use his account or it was actually him. If you let someone borrow a firearm and they use it to commit a crime, they are still going to destroy it even though you did not commit the crime yourself.

E
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 am

$kull_candy wrote:
fibtech i have to say that your amusement at someone elses misfortune is rather mean. good job buddy.

what about undies?
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

$kull_candy wrote:

Of course, but what does your brother use your car and shoes for ?
Does he break the law when he is driving your car ?
Does he break windows with your shoes ?
Back to top Go down
$kull_candy
Sergeant

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: .   Unban request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 pm

he runs down old people and children with my car and he kicks police officers and small animals with my shoes.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 pm

$kull_candy wrote:
he runs down old people and children with my car and he kicks police officers and small animals with my shoes.

AHHHH, you are talking about the video game.
I got it now.
lol!
Back to top Go down
fatmarik
Private

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Now I am disappointed, at first you guys seemed understanding and now I am at loss of words when you guys start going into hypothetical issues regarding cars and etc. Oh well, all I wanted was to play on the server since I had done NOTHING PERSONALLY to harm the gameplay in the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request
Page 1 of 1