=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned by Mistake again?

Go down 
+2
gblancov
fantasticskeetskeet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fantasticskeetskeet
Private

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Banned by Mistake again? Empty
PostSubject: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Hello Triple x'rs, it's fantasticskeetskeet. Twice before I have been banned from the server, and magically about 2 weeks ago i was unbanned and when i got into the server, an admin explained to me that i was banned 2 times on accident. I thought maybe this has happened again, as I am banned now. I love the server, and pray i didn't break a rule on accident to get banned or something, let me know please, thanks!
SKeetsKeet
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 pm

fantasticskeetskeet wrote:
an admin explained to me that i was banned 2 times on accident. I thought maybe this has happened again

This time was not an accident.
You were banned for racist comments.

"UR JUST A STUPID NIGGER BITCH ANYWAYS IROC"

Ban will stay perm.
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:29 pm

damn racists
What a Face
Back to top Go down
fantasticskeetskeet
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:22 pm

oh, well he (iroc) was breaking rules over and over and i got furious that no admins were around, i dont see how i got seen saying that and banned if he was breaking rules and not kicked or banned. Sorry for the foul language, I hope soon some of u guys will miss me and the ban will be lifted, if that happens, i promise i'll keep the language safe. Stay cool triple x'rs.

later, SkeetskEEt
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed
Captain
jbuffethed

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm

If I remember correctly I think I banned you. Admins dont see all as we are playing just like you. I did see your racist comment and banned you. Rules scroll in game. We do the best we can to admin as well as enjoy the game ourselves.
Back to top Go down
fantasticskeetskeet
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 pm

oh well, guess i'll see you guys in other servers Smile but one more thing, if you're old enough to knife someone in the face, you're old enough for racism, lol. sigh....
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 pm

jbuffethed wrote:
If I remember correctly I think I banned you. Admins dont see all as we are playing just like you. I did see your racist comment and banned you. Rules scroll in game. We do the best we can to admin as well as enjoy the game ourselves.

You did not ban him.
He was not banned while he was playing.
No admins were present.
He was banned after we analyzed the chat logs.
Anyway, no racist comment is accepted under any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
fantasticskeetskeet
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:05 pm

well, i'll just avoid this whole ordeal by logging in under my other screen name. see you guys soon, i'm sure you'll figure out who i am, the guy that tv's the jets. hahahahahah....see you soooooooon.
Back to top Go down
fantasticskeetskeet
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:09 pm

oh boooooo, u banned my ip? guys come on, gimmie another chance, i'll be good. promise. i'll make an apology video if i have to, i miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:34 pm

well, i'll just avoid this whole ordeal by logging in under my other screen name. see you guys soon, i'm sure you'll figure out who i am, the guy that tv's the jets. hahahahahah....see you soooooooon.

was it smart 2 tell em?
Back to top Go down
$kull_candy
Sergeant

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: .   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:32 am

just so you know for next time you want to be immature in a server. there is no command to my knowledge that bans only ine username from a server. they all ban your ip address, and your cd key
Back to top Go down
fantasticskeetskeet
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Glad to see that you guys are not christians. see you in hell.
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 am

Glad to see that you guys are not christians. see you in hell.

oh dont get me fucking goin. i am a strong christian and i will never be aginst god or jesus, if u want to go to hell be my guest, but god dosent want u in hell. god loves each and every one of his children, and i dont know about u, but i love him back. do u think its very christian like to be rasist? well, i dont, so therefor, i am not racist. i have friends from all over the world at my school, whites, blacks, mexicans french, oriental, a few aussie, and some from india, and from turkey. we love them, and they ware as mch a part of my heart as my other white friends. so remember, god loves u no matter what you do.
Back to top Go down
Veins
Private
Veins

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 am

I'm an Atheist, does your God still love me?
Back to top Go down
fantasticskeetskeet
Private

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 am

Im sure your little god loves your language.
Back to top Go down
ThunderDown21
Sergeant
ThunderDown21

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am

Veins wrote:
I'm an Atheist, does your God still love me?

yes, god loves you no matter what, you are his child, we are his children. no matter what you do, god will always love you Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 am

Topic Closed

We have the "Debate and Serious Talk" section if you want to continue talking about religion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned by Mistake again?   Banned by Mistake again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned by Mistake again?
Page 1 of 1