=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boogondi
Private

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Yes I know. I do not agree with it either. Actually, honestly, I agree with you Skull_Candy. But im not going to come in here and say I was truly using the macro when that is not going to help the situation either. Im sorry for lieing but theres not much I can say and I was not going to admit it when the admin reveiwed and missed the speed macro. It was pointless for me to say I was using the macro.

Anyways, I understand all points and I hope I can be given another chance, however, being a server admin for a whole year. I understand how hard it is to keep hackers out and how time keeping it is to keep a good server running with no problems. I understand your side if you continue to keep the ban perm.

Sincerely,

Michael K (BooGondi)
Back to top Go down
Boogondi
Private

PostSubject: Re: Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 pm

And Candy... I hope you can understand the post above or atleast try to.... Thanks. Neutral

Michael
Back to top Go down
$kull_candy
Sergeant

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: .   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:53 pm

i understand the post. but i dont understand why the hell you would hack in the first place you are almost gaurenteed to get caught eventually unless you spend the big bucks on pb spoofers. and obviously i realize nobody is dumb enough to admit they were hacking while making a ban appeal but we are just trying to have fun on our server and its people like you who wreck it for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Boogondi
Private

PostSubject: Re: Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Well. Im the dumb one... But I will tell you why I used to use the macro... lol. You know when you look behind you and you see that J-10 about to drop bombs? Rub your finger across the scroll bar and the bombs miss. lol. Im sorry, I know its not funny but im just trying to be a little comical about it. However, my brother got me to realize that it was extremely lame. And him, with the ban from this server has made me take it off.

And I am truly sorry and I am sorry for dissing your admin. I cant defend myself, I am the guilty one. But I am a good player (without the speed hack) and I hope someday you will let me back in your server. I also hope your admin will take a really good look at the battle recorder of the games I played when I first got back. So that he knows I no longer use it and maybe it will help him allow me back in the server (someday). I hope to be unbaned soon but if I am not, I hope someday I will be unbaned.
Back to top Go down
Boogondi
Private

PostSubject: Re: Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Oh, and I dont spend the big buck with pb. PB doesn't recognize it. Like I said, you change the "w" to the scroll bar in the control settings. I have taken it off though and like the post above, I will no longer EVER be using it. I know ppl usually say once a hacker always a hacker.... but, this speed hack has caused more bad then good.
Back to top Go down
gblancov
Admin
gblancov

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 pm

You could be a good player like I said and you ruined it.

We NEVER lift a ban after a hack has been used.
Back to top Go down
Boogondi
Private

PostSubject: Re: Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Okay, Well, that is your policy and I respect it.

Thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.   Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baned Player BOOGONDI for suspected Hack.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2