=xXx=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=xXx=

=xXx= is dedicated to the enjoyment and excitement of virtual war gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for the memories!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GELw0
Private

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Thanks for the memories!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Some of you =xXx= members may not know me, but for the ones that do thanks for the countless hours playing with you guys over the years. Alot of the older members I remember from the Axxium days, and the others after =GoW= was formed. I know some of you guys may have negative feelings towards me for happened when I parted ways from Dogfighter, but hey I don't blame you I was hot headed and took things way to serious. I will say this I enjoyed ever minute in vent and playing in the server with you guys. Dog thanks for having my back when I needed it. trs3 thanks for the days on Axxium. Doug thanks for being a bad ass commander except when I was on the other side. Ta2 thanks for the laughs on vent. Mully thanks for the laughs I had when you came in vent after drinking lol. Steff what can I say buddy thanks for the times being in a squad with you. E what can I say well we go way back 3 years ago man thanks for being there man same goes for you Major-Disastor. Unfortunatley my gaming days have came to a end. I have been pulling away slowly and see my exist and I am taking it. I wish all of you the best of luck and happy gaming. Peace.

GELw0 out!
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey Gel.

I hope you're leaving the game while headed for better and brighter pastures.

And just because you won't be playing, doesn't mean it has to be good-bye.

We're here. Don't forget us.

God's speed.

Dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
GELw0
Private

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

DogfighterI wrote:
I hope you're leaving the game while headed for better and brighter pastures.
Well I don't know if you can say that lol. Lets just say someone (no one from here) has ruined it where I can no longer enjoy playing.

DogfighterI wrote:
And just because you won't be playing, doesn't mean it has to be good-bye.
I am afraid my friend it is a good-bye Crying or Very sad

DogfighterI wrote:
We're here. Don't forget us.
Oh I can never forget you guys lol. Hey Dog remember this "Hey Gel what the fuck is he doing in the transport chopper, is he going fishing!"
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Have a good life Gel.......i think we see eathother some time anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DogfighterI
Admin

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 pm

I hope it all works out for you, Gel.

All the best,

Dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.triplexclan.us
MADMULLET
BEER Loves Me
MADMULLET

Number of posts : 585

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm

GEL,i hope it all works out for the best for ya bud.and i am always here for a chat anytime.its unfortionate that there are peps out there that ruin it for the rest of the good peps.i hope you find what your looking for,and be safe at it too, lol!

~mully~
Back to top Go down
GELw0
Private

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Well Mully and Dog I will still have vent on my pc lol and when i am surfing the net I can hop on if you set me a vent account up if that is alright with the rest of the Head Admins (elders)
Back to top Go down
E641
Admin
E641

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 am

Hey Gel, I really hate to see that you are having to or choosing to move on but I would like to extend a "Thanks" for the friendship that we had over the years and I would like to keep in the future if you ever decide to come back to any gaming forum online and see me on there.

Sincerely,

E
Back to top Go down
GELw0
Private

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 pm

E641 wrote:
Hey Gel, I really hate to see that you are having to or choosing to move on but I would like to extend a "Thanks" for the friendship that we had over the years and I would like to keep in the future if you ever decide to come back to any gaming forum online and see me on there.

Sincerely,

E
Thanks E and I am sure you might see me again. It could be when you pull me over if you patrol I95 lol (going through NC soon).
Back to top Go down
stludde
Admin
stludde

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm

lol! lol! lol! yeah u might watch out gel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!!   Thanks for the memories!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the memories!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=xXx= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: